pob

Who is your favorite retired/inactive YTPer?

95 replies to this topic

pob

Imagine that you have the arbitrary power to compel one YTPer who is no longer active to start making videos again. Whom would you pick?

Examples of work are nice if you know where to find them but obviously not necessary given the topic of the thread.

I've mentioned this before, but I was despondent when lnsector's account closed. I'd say that his work as much as anyone's got me interested in making videos myself. Thankfully some of his best are still floating around on Youtube:

Wekwa gets a special mention because, while his account is still there, his videos are gone.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Babilonio

Oh, definitely CommanderGwonam and Taisto.

Too bad every time poopers start being targeted by false DMCAs, CommanderGwonam is the first to fall.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Congratulations! For placing second in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 400,000 Chewbucks! Go nuts. March 2012 - Overall, Regular March 2012 - "Smoke weew ekoms" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos

mowub

Cortes/BrettCelinski

Truly there has never been another pooper with such a wild, anarchic style like this.

For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years November 2012 - "Norb Loves Dag's Nuts" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 24 videos

LuigiGodzillaGirl

Oh, definitely CommanderGwonam and Taisto.

Too bad every time poopers start being targeted by false DMCAs, CommanderGwonam is the first to fall.

Here's his new account. http://www.youtube.com/user/SaltySpagettiStudios. I'm not certain whether or not he'll make new vids.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Designing card #41 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 252 days before it was shut down Enjoy your Kirby!

mowub

Cortes/BrettCelinski

You saying he's not active anymore?

Well he's certainly active on YouChew, but he hasn't really made any poops in a while. I hear he got an animation job though.

For getting 90 5-star ratings For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years November 2012 - "Norb Loves Dag's Nuts" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 24 videos

Stuart K Reilly

Comgwo, Squirellous, MAYBE MeiAIDS. Skwissgaards and MasterGwo. all those.

oh and ElectricTheCheese too

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

The Neoprene Junebug

Electricthecheese, SeductiveBaz, and RAPeX by a long shot.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

GameBop

Four that come to mind for me are Aesaun, Ophios, Dvariano, and Temeku. Of course if I were only limited to choosing one as it seemed implied from the first post, I'd probably choose Aesaun

Best Tenniser 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all 100 cards! Great job! For collecting all ten gold cards! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa It has taken me a long substantial time to do it. Sorry! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Tennis Mini-Competition. ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down hooray! congrats on 50 matches congrats! Giving you back this award from months ago:<br />
<br />
"GameBop vs. AjaxCubed turned out to be my new favorite match of all time once it finished, and consequentially was my favorite match of this month. Great job to both of you!" Hoorah, Gray Tennis champion!
Is it possible to give someone two of the same award? Let's find out! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. oh hey it's me

DaftPunkYoshi

Temeku/MTB710, ElectricTheCheese, Furnessly, and MamaWaluigi all come to mind.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years What's this thing made out of? Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all the silver cards Completed Bronze set. Suggested quote to card #27 RIP DaftPunkYoshi. That old The YouTube sure is boring. Meeting tabull Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Doing enough shops in your time to be able to tell by the pixels Well, my gosh. What can I say except: you're going to Hyrule, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million chewbucks! For having a blog entry featured: Stock-Aitken-Waterman/PWL Picks #1 User with Coolest Avatars 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2015, User with Coolest Avatars 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Funniest Signatures, Best Musician 2015 March 2012 - Overall, Regular, Classic / April 2015 - Overall, Regular, Classic, YTPMV March 2012 - "Syncro-Voxing The Glory Days Of Retro Uniqueness" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / May 2015 - "The King Goes Senile" (Overall, Classic) Tennis Staff Member (June 2009 - August 2011) You won 20 medals. Congrats! 25 videos in the Poop Showroom. Awards contribution (Top 10 and WMM medals). MMMMMM...richer! Joined Vanilla on February of '08. YouChew 1984, Static TVs, Banjo-Kazooie Sign, and many others. For service. Dinero Remained 'strike-free' for at least 3 years. April Fools' Trivia. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For posting 5 of your own YTP's in the Showroom. Participated in 10 successful collabs. Participated in the WMM Tourney. Participated in the Poop Tennis Season. Winner of a organized Tennis Tournament (WMM Tourney). Completed 10 Poop Tennis matches. Completed 5 Poop Tennis matches. Strike free for a whole year. Organizing the WMM Tourney with Strong414Bad. Winner of the Windows Movie Maker Tennis Tourney.

SeductiveBaz

DoctorPoopnik, ApolloBoy, conradslater, DukeOfFortuneMan, Stegblob, Tetsuo9999 and Furnessly.

Member with Funniest Posts 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

Nintendork64

CommanderGwonam and Imaperson. CommanderGwonam got taken down, Imaperson made all his videos private.