pob

Who is your favorite retired/inactive YTPer?

95 replies to this topic

The Neoprene Junebug

Steg's already been mentioned but him too.

Tang although he does occasionally still do stuff, so I dunno if he qualifies.

Oh, and Tetsuo9999.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Girla PurpleHeart

ElectricTheCheese (aka Mr Simon) and WalrusGuy (aka NAveryW)

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Captain

He still makes them. Like that NBA Jam video, that's a poop, well to me anyway.

Anyway, to stay on topic, DualScreen.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For staying strike free for 7 years. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Mmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks for the donation 25 Matches of YESH Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos for 5 multiway matchez You've gone without a striiiike<br />You've gone without a striiiike<br />I still don't know what strike means<br />BUT you've gone without a striiiike

Rillion

JeffLindblom

He still makes poops from time to time.

woa woa woa I totally didnt know that!

my first account is subbed to him but I totally forgot to sub him with Rillion22 since I thought he died

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For meeting Bloodis and becoming one with the Chinese cartoons Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For having taste. Also, happy birthday! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

suddenslapsack

Really only two come to mind. MTB710 and Jakesteel. Not sure if Jake is going to make one again but it sure seems like he will not.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos

Girla PurpleHeart

Oh yeah, almost forgot about 1upclock, for those of you might remembered him in the past.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Ozarhok

Imaperson if he counts. His videos got me into YouTube Poop. And Boogidyboo for making some of my favorite Robotnik Poops.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!