pob

Who is your favorite retired/inactive YTPer?

95 replies to this topic

AGSMA

Definitely Boogidyboo.

Also, I didn't knew ComGwo would count as a retired. I know his account was terminated, but I don't consider him being a retired one. In fact, he uploaded a bunch of scrapped projects (in this case YTPMVs) and he says that he was going to start making new videos very soon.

As for Imaperson, I clearly have no idea what to call him. Other poopers that I miss are SeductiveBaz, BigFatPooperScoop, CraaazyCat13, PoJ... I'll also add Deepercutt and NaveryW. Krobo could've been on my list of favorite retired people, but I started to dislike his videos as soon he finished with his hiatus, two years ago. At least I can say his last video before his main account became terminated was fun watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icxQv43k31o

Unfortunately it becomes kinda disappointing poop from time to time.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

pob

My obsession with shroomhead1 is no secret, but I feel the need to mention him again in this thread because his videos truly are amazing. As it appears he is either semi-retired or totally done with YTP, I think he's appropriate to mention here.

It blows my mind that there are still people who've never seen his videos.

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

AGSMA

Oh yeah, Shroomhead1. I completely forgot that he pretty much retired from pooping.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Jacques

Squirrelous.

I mean he's got a new account and all (Thikvas) but he hardly ever makes anything. I deem none of the videos on that account to be full length poops.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Moogle

Squirrelous.

I mean he's got a new account and all (Thikvas) but he hardly ever makes anything. I deem none of the videos on that account to be full length poops.

Says the 5th video will be longer...

For staying strike free for 5 years. top 420 anime boobz ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS December 2011 - Overall December 2011 - "LEAKED FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 2 TRAILER" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 34 days before it was shut down good job, you jerk. (DONE, VOTE) and stuff! Congratulations! your face I could eat I'm so hungry Oh boy Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Girla PurpleHeart

As for Imaperson, I clearly have no idea what to call him. Other poopers that I miss are SeductiveBaz, BigFatPooperScoop, CraaazyCat13, PoJ... I'll also add Deepercutt and NaveryW. Krobo could've been on my list of favorite retired people, but I started to dislike his videos as soon he finished with his hiatus, two years ago. At least I can say his last video before his main account became terminated was fun watching it.

Speaking of Deepercutt, he's been really busy in college and doesn't have time to work on his YTP videos. Because of that, he hasn't been upload any new videos for a long time now.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

The Neoprene Junebug

I liked shroomhead's poops alright, his editing skill was mind-boggling, I'll give him that much. Never really cared for his dubstep stuff, so for me it's a shame that's all he does now.

Krobo... eh... I liked "Dedede Inhales a Negative Ion" and that's about it.

Also it's really fucking sad that with Steg's suspension we've lost yet another major chunk of our history.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

LightningLuigi

You guys are speaking of Krobo as if he's dead, when he's still making videos rather frequently on Dikekike. Although, I don't think he's made anything new in at least a month or something, but he's probably just busy like the rest of us.

Friendliest User 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For the categories of Friendliest Member and Most Helpful Member. December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 54 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 54 videos For writing articles For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
Posting after Dopply Om nom nom, you get cookie!

magmalord
  • Banned
  • RedMetalSky, the greatest underrated pooper ever.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2013 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos http://www.youtube.com/user/magmalord43 Cookie monster thank you for treat! Welcome to Sesame Street. Together Everyone Achieves More For dodgin' strikes with that kirby swagger. For successfully navigating the magic labyrinth of IM Meen.

Superchops
    RedMetalSky, the greatest underrated pooper ever.

Does he have any videos still up? Cause this sparked my interest.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

SesakaBlargh

Electricthecheese, Ophios, StegBlob, and Aesaun. Yeah, three of them are the people that inspired me to do YTP.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 158 days before it was shut down

SirSigma

WalrusGuy without a doubt. Also, Xtiger17, since he uploaded some of the very first YTPs I ever saw way back in 07.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Foghorn Scorpio

Out of all those who retired:

theelectriccheese/mr. Simon

Insector

Conrad Slater

Inactive poopers:

MycroProcessor

LeSuperKoffee

RAKninja

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

GameBop

Ophios for his very unique style

Aesaun for his styles & interests similar to mine

Temeku for his skillful fast paced effects style

Dvariano for basically getting me into YTP in the first placed back in late 06 early 07, as well as being rather great in his only two tennis matches later down the line

3inchhorse for his incredibly constructive style in tennis in the past.

Order listed here does not matter in any way

Best Tenniser 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all 100 cards! Great job! For collecting all ten gold cards! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa It has taken me a long substantial time to do it. Sorry! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Tennis Mini-Competition. ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down hooray! congrats on 50 matches congrats! Giving you back this award from months ago:<br />
<br />
"GameBop vs. AjaxCubed turned out to be my new favorite match of all time once it finished, and consequentially was my favorite match of this month. Great job to both of you!" Hoorah, Gray Tennis champion!
Is it possible to give someone two of the same award? Let's find out! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. oh hey it's me

gimpnipples

JustinChicken

He made this first poop I ever saw, and its still probably my favourite ytp

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Congrats! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

Doom

CommanderGwonam, Jslspiderman and JakeSteel, and I don't care what anyone says, I still miss Radock and MexicanSunflower.

As YTPers, that is.

For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos