Baklavaaaaaa

Sources you'd like to see used more often

738 replies to this topic

Baklavaaaaaa

I think Rocky Horror would be good pooping material. That's how the live showings make it seem.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

That'sWhatYouCallClass

MY Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I would like to see some good Whose Line poops. It seems it's used for not a whole lot more than filler.

For staying strike free for 3 years. March 2013 - Overall March 2013 - "GenericSpongeShish" (Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

DiscoGlacier

Renaissance-age cartoons in general (David the Gnome, The Animals of Farthing Wood; etc.)

Blade Runner (the line "What's a tortoise?" has such potential as a meme)

Moral Orel

Samurai Pizza Cats

A Troll in Central Park (and Don Bluth films in general)

YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

Superchops

Potter Puppet Pals. The words are so well enunciated, it's great sentence mixing material

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Akaru The Yoshi

Also, any Sonic game featuring Photorealistic Eggman because I just can't stop watching this poop:

Hell yes. Sonic 06 looks ripe for the pooping, and yet I rarely see any. Almost all of the poops I've seen of this game are pure comedy gold. I'd also like to see a Parappa the Rapper poop. It seems like it could be a good source.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AGSMA

This is like the tenth time I post this video in a thread like this one.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Tofucakecan

This is like the tenth time I post this video in a thread like this one.

Ok, i'm totally using parts of this in my next video.

For having a video featured in Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016! For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For participating in more than 10 successful collaborations! For successfully organizing the Bad Music Video collab! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating For your debut article "Netflix That Shit: Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmates". Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

Mudkiprules4

Planet Sheen. I wanna punch that fucker in the face every time he talks. Note to any company: Don't make a spinoff show with the comedic relief as the main character. It's bound to suck.

The good news is the show is pretty hard to fuck up pooping since it's already so bad.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos

Macey

I think there was a teensie bit of a Pokemon Poop fad a couple years ago.

Mudkiprules4

I made a Pokemon poop a month ago just for shits and giggles. I thought it sucked but apparently it's one of my best poops.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos

LinkOnDrugs

I'd like to see some more classic horror/science fiction films pooped, like the thing or 2001.

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos