Baklavaaaaaa

Sources you'd like to see used more often

738 replies to this topic

DSYTP
5 minutes ago, ccateni said:

Lets not bring Johnny Test back, That slapping sound effect show is one of the worst in DHX Media's whole lineup (including dic and cookie jar)!

True, but Season 1 is not too bad, since the animation is hand drawn, the jokes are good, and the character are memorable. Then they fucked it all up by adding a theme song similar to American Idiot, the whip crack sounds we all get tried to hear, and cliche sound effects and jokes.

By the way, if you pooped shitty sources well, you can make it awesome and bearable to watch, no matter if the source is shitty or not.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ccateni
2 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

True, but Season 1 is not too bad, since the animation is hand drawn, the jokes are good, and the character are memorable. Then they fucked it all up by adding a theme song similar to American Idiot, the whip crack sounds we all get tried to hear, and cliche sound effects and jokes.

By the way, if you pooped shitty sources well, you can make it awesome and bearable to watch, no matter if the source is shitty or not.

Good point, just let's forget how crappie Cookie Jar made it, and make the ytps better.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VentXekart

Lego Rock Raiders.

I seem to be the only one using it as a source which is kind of disappointing because some of the animated cutscenes are pretty similar to those from Legoland and are probably just as exploitable.

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingGr33n

I would like to see Family guy and The loud house as YTPMV sources

Ive attempted it, it's not bad, I just need to use monophonic

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Heruru Meruru

Dragon Quest 8. The voice acting is so obnoxiously British and hammy at times it's hilarious.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Mackenzie
  • Freestyle rap battles
  • Pokémon
  • jacksfilms
  • Family Feud
  • Music videos in general
Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BimbelyGimbly

I have way too many to count so i'll list some off, Rocko's Modern Life, Noggin Story Time, Popeye (the 30's version), Betty Boop, Homestar Runner, Early Dreamworks movies, older cartoons, but like i said, that's just the tip of the iceberg!

DSYTP

Big Buck Bunny. They are full of exploitable and funny scenes, jokes, and the music. Also this source is commonly used for video quality tests, why people do not use this source as a freaking YTP? 

Dizzy Dizz

I think it'd be cool to see more Power Ranger YTP like what DurhamRockerZ used to do back in the day.

Morshute

Kraftwerk music videos, Histeria! and Sarah Jane Adventures and BBC related stuff. Also Little Britain.

Edited by Morshute
(not) lotsa sources
For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD

Up until recently I’d only seen like two good YTPs on Walle, which is weird considering almost every other Pixar movie has been touched multiple times.

For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

Matt0417

Game/Film Theory.

I don't know why, I just want to see more sources that aren't really funny sources, but to me anything can be used as a pooping source. 

BimbelyGimbly
23 minutes ago, Matt0417 said:

Game/Film Theory.

I don't know why, I just want to see more sources that aren't really funny sources, but to me anything can be used as a pooping source. 

But that's just a thoery. A  G A Y  T H E O R Y