Baklavaaaaaa

Sources you'd like to see used more often

774 replies to this topic

SuccyLord

Probably idubbbz since it’s a easy source to poop and I never really saw many idubbbz poops

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ian O'Keefe

PeanutButterGamer

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

NKpower

Any little known children’s television programme from the UK.

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

Kahoot (YTPMV)

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatMushroomMan

League of super evil. I've only seen one YTP of it and it was made back in 2010.

They release ASSid BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BimbelyGimbly

I haven’t seen any YTPs of a Tezuka anime, but that might be how bad the dubs were, but just use the bad dub as the butt of a lot of jokes in it. And I actually might do a YTP of Kimba the White Lion because there are no episodes of the 60’s Astro Boy anime anywhere on the internet.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VentXekart

Bionicle: The Journey To One.

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Spazgoodwarthogma

fireman sam (WELSH FIREMAN)

Actually, make it ten. Take five, boys. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Raster0fMandomness87

I have a fuckton but Invader Zim and Scooby-Doo are the highest

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

Matt0417

Either modern Fairly OddParents or Bunsen is a Beast. They're both bad, but they're great poop material, at least to me.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Dr. Seuss animations. Not just the obvious like How the Grinch Stole Christmas. But the more obscure ones like Horton Hears A Who, The Lorax, Halloween Is Grinch Night or the Butter Battle Book. Seriously so many strange Dr. Seuss adaptations. Definitely some great poop potential there.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

AGK. It seems exploitable to me, with his screaming, powerful german language, and the epic ending. XD. It's commonly used as a parody, why not YTPs?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BimbelyGimbly

Haven’t seen a whole lot of Osmosis Jones YTPs. I’m actually going to do one in the future. 

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Black Mirror. I did a Youtube search and could only find one  YTP on it and it was in italian. So yeah, not many people doing this one. I can understand it, though. The show can be very hard to watch and some might not be comfortable doing a poop on it. But I think the challenge makes it an even more interesting source to use. Plus, I love the show and think it's dark material would make it even funnier to turn into a ridiculous poop.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

mapo

agamemnon counterpart

BWAAAH! For getting 20 awards For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Amber The Fangirl

Boogie Beebies lmao

BimbelyGimbly

Haven't seen a whole lot of Wonder Pets YTPS. Maybe I'll try it out one day