• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Baklavaaaaaa

Sources you'd like to see used more often

725 replies to this topic

Tong80   
Tong80

Japanese ads... Just Japanese ads

youtube.com/watch?v=er0u0rLOaR0&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?&gl=NL&hl=nl&client=mv-google&v=Wea8i5rnAyo&nomobile=1

youtube.com/watch?&gl=NL&hl=nl&client=mv-google&rl=yes&v=eK_D3LIolTg&nomobile=1

Bloodis   
Bloodis

Is Hetalia the thing with the Squid Girl in it?

No, that's Shinryaku! Ika Musume.

And I would love to see that one used more. Although the second season is ending in a few weeks. ;__;

Just an fyi but I'm pretty sure that he was joking.

But I still want to see Ika Musume more often in poops. ;___;

For hosting and participating in the 2012 YouChew Secret Santa art contest! For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 33 videos with a 5 star rating For the Commercial Collab 5 multi-way tennis matches. Awwww yeah. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Hosting YouChew's Secret Santa of 2012. July 2012 - "What's un Hatsune doing with them Music club girls?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) July 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! 10 matches done 5 tennis matches yo Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Babilonio   
Babilonio

I wasn't joking, I don't watch anime at all and all I see around here is Hetalia and Squid Girl.

I don't care for anime, BAN ME.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Congratulations! For placing second in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 400,000 Chewbucks! Go nuts. March 2012 - Overall, Regular March 2012 - "Smoke weew ekoms" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos

Stuart K Reilly   
Stuart K Reilly

you're not alone dios

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Kapten   
Kapten

Sitcoms and live-action Nickelodeon shows are sources I'd like to see being used.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

Billion   
Billion

I was talking with a friend last night about Scrubs and realized I've never really seen any Scrubs poops.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

unregistredhypercam   
unregistredhypercam

I wasn't joking, I don't watch anime at all and all I see around here is Hetalia and Squid Girl.

Neither do i. And i haven't yet seen an anime poop that I've liked. It doesn't seem to have enough in it that can easily be pooped. Partly because it's usually quite slow, in Japanese and a few other reasons i wont go into.

Nothing really sticks out about it.

I would love to see more cold war public service announcements type safety videos get pooped though.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Cantfly   
Cantfly

Oh, I thought you were just making a joke comment about the fact that all modern anime looks exactly the fucking same and that it's all the same unoriginal shit.

But that works too. B)

For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

mullet   
mullet

full length feature hollywood movies mainstream western television and pretty much anything that aint been beat into the dirt already as long as you kids mix it up and have a good time

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

MidnightMidna   
MidnightMidna
Oh, I thought you were just making a joke comment about the fact that all modern anime looks exactly the fucking same and that it's all the same unoriginal shit.

Funny how no one says that about Western cartoons and the tendency of a great deal of them to make every episode a 30-minute parade of crude humor (looking at you, Family Guy and post-movie SpongeBob).

Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Foghorn Scorpio   
Foghorn Scorpio

Okay, Dios, cool it. We NEED to get back on topic. This is called "Sources you'd like to see used more often". If you want to boss people around and tell them not to use anime, create a "Sources you'd like to see used less often" thread with Stuart K Reilly or something.

Anyway...

I agree with Znarftarf about there needing to be more video games getting poop treatment.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

Foghorn Scorpio   
Foghorn Scorpio

I'd just LOVE to see The Wild Thornberrys used in YTPs more often.

That's a good idea. Tim Curry's performance as Nigel Thornberry is so entertaining and the other characters are fun, too. I'll have to poop The Wild Thornberrys soon.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For demonstrating outstanding skills in ten tournament matches! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 28 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May I have the Robo-Racquet award? Thanks, you guys are the best. March 2013 - "Is Matthew Pilgrim For Real, JonTron?" (Brain rape/Rape-core) January 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Well done, sir. for 5 completed tennis matches.

hlovell   
hlovell

I'd just LOVE to see The Wild Thornberrys used in YTPs more often.

That's a good idea. Tim Curry's performance as Nigel Thornberry is so entertaining and the other characters are fun, too. I'll have to poop The Wild Thornberrys soon.

I'm actually using the show as a source in a YTP that I am making right now. Hope the final product turns out good.

gamerislanduk   
gamerislanduk

Funny how no one says that about Western cartoons and the tendency of a great deal of them to make every episode a 30-minute parade of crude humor (looking at you, Family Guy and post-movie SpongeBob).

Although to be fair, everybody here hates those shows.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year