dew✿
By dew✿, 06/14/2018
  • 8 comments

Top 10

Regular - Rank: 1

Comments

NationOfOranges696

Posted

I honestly didn't think you would make another one of these again since you've mostly moved on to music.

Share this comment

BimbelyGimbly

Posted

Well this was an unexpected surprise! I didn't expect you to make another one of these @dew✿, and you still got your signature style even after all this time! It had me laughing the whole way through, but then again, all your YTPs make me laugh the whole way through. It's just what you do best in them, they always make me have a good time! I sure hope we can have another one of these soon! Also, what was your reason for making this YTP? Was it for nostalgia or just because you wanted to? Still turned out great either way! 

Share this comment

Girla PurpleHeart

Posted

Lololololol

Share this comment

2 hours ago, BimbelyGimbly said:

Well this was an unexpected surprise! I didn't expect you to make another one of these @dew✿, and you still got your signature style even after all this time! It had me laughing the whole way through, but then again, all your YTPs make me laugh the whole way through. It's just what you do best in them, they always make me have a good time! I sure hope we can have another one of these soon! Also, what was your reason for making this YTP? Was it for nostalgia or just because you wanted to? Still turned out great either way! 

1. to see if i could still do this

2. a few ppl talked me into the idea that i could easily do both this and music unaffected

3. this video contains years old ideas, the beginning especially

Share this comment

BimbelyGimbly

Posted

11 minutes ago, dew✿ said:

1. to see if i could still do this

2. a few ppl talked me into the idea that i could easily do both this and music unaffected

3. this video contains years old ideas, the beginning especially

Well you still got it!

Share this comment