All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

Skyward Sword is like a weird bizarro Zelda game to me where the bosses are by far my favorite part whereas everything else is bleh.
  3. I'm glad it's still coming out in spanish.
  4. Channel Awesome

spoilers Kendrick Lamar and Bruno Mars don't even get honorable mentions.
  5. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
  6. The 2008 Collab

Gonna ask a dumb question. But what matters if the source is from 2008 not how you get the source like a Youtube video from 2014 for example.
  7. Today
  8. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

There was a lot I enjoyed about Skyward Sword, such as some of the bosses, the inventory system (one of the best in the series) and the value of rupees (again, one of the best in the series; Breath of the Wild is the closest I can think of where rupees are actually worth anything). And of course Ghirahim and Groose are utter delights. That being said, a lot of it felt like missed potential, the Sky is a barren wasteland, the Imprisoned fights are the absolute pits, and Demise as a villain is absolute dogshit. Also the art style feels like what Breath of the Wild was shooting for but resulted in a lot of weird-looking characters. Oh, and Fi is the pits, just the worst, she can fall into a ditch and die.
  9. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

Yeah, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword are usually the ones that people have a split opinion on. I haven't seen anyone that disliked ALBW until now.
  10. Matt0417

Yes, I'm making this.

zxRqWst.png

1. Paperking99

Paperking99

NationOfOranges696 much?

2. Matt0417

Matt0417

Exactly lol.

11. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

I didn't hate LBTW, but I'm more of a 3D fan, and the art style/weapon swapping system really rubbed me the wrong way.
  12. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

I wasn't aware of ALBW having any sort of hate-following. As far as I know, it's a good game that was fairly well received.
  13. Shitty movies you've seen recently

Baywatch
  14. Did anyone bring up Villainous yet?
  15. Request poops that you can't find

Has anyone found LinkOnDrug's Doug poop (which was referenced in "5v98ynvbyuibwyi7lbvkgryfb.,m.l5v4btkuqcnilnv.nra'otiuoghtu;g" at the 3:16 mark), the April 1st spongebob poop and the short version of "youtube poop yellow square pickle shorts"?
  16. Red Letter Media

17. Yesterday
  18. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

Well, yeah. I don't like Link's Awakening, but I acknowledge it has some decent aspects, whereas Phantom Hourglass is just a bad game. Right, GameSpot? Only the best!
  19. Citizen Hal

I can't say whether I'll be releasing my sub special tonight or tomorrow.  There are a couple things I want to check over and add, but It shouldn't be too much longer until I release it. 

But oh man, this is probably one of favorite sources to date. 

20. General Video Game Chat Rising: Revengeance

I think if someone is going to shit-talk any mainline Zelda release then Phantom Hourglass ought to be the one.
  21. Video Game Art spam.

1. Load more activity