All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Screenshots Thread

Some cutscenes from FighterZ got leaked and I just HAD to show these off
  3. Manga/Anime Image Spam III

I don't think it's from a specific manga (from what I've checked), but the artist is Kei Kusunoki.
  4. Today
  5. WEIRD ANIMATION FRAMES 2: Electric (pun)galoo

i'm like totally far-out wasted man
  6. The Titan

I finally got Mario Kart 8 on my Switch. I can't wait to play it!!!

7. Overwatch

Happy birthday.
  8. Vinyl?

What's your rig/collection? Rig: Sharp SG-4 turntable, Lloyd's 0400 335 A speakers (picked them all up for $35!) Albums: Billy Joel - 52nd Street Yes - Close to the Edge Pablo Cruise - Part of the Game Thomas Dolby - Aliens Ate My Buick Leon Russell - Carney Kenny Loggins - Vox Humana Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn
  9. Your least favorite YouTube channels

My own. 12 years and what do I have to show for it? No but seriously: Sargon of Akkad. "Classical liberal" my ass.
  10. Artist's Lounge

Finally managed to finish my portion for the upcoming Totally Tubular Collab after forgoing a whole day of sleep Uber special thanks to @Umigame for swooping in like a falcon to give me most of these insanely lovely backgrounds at the last minute, you're a lifesaver.
  11. LordSmeargle

With the Internet still in limbo for me (mostly when it comes to uploading videos), I will be unable to post my projects until the suburb I live in gets better connection. It'll most likely be sometime in 2018, but the wait has been feeling unbearable since December.

12. How Many Subscribers Do You Have?

13. GIF spam thread

14. Citizen Hal

Sure, uploading my sub special and seeing everyone congratulate me was all fine and well, but the highlight of my day, was being tasked with making a ytp collab entry of Evanescence's "Bring me to life"

(I am actually extremely thankful for the sub special and the feedback, I'm just saying how excited and all around giddy I am for this source, because after re-watching the video, oh man am I going to have a field day)

15. Bad/Weird/Cheesy/Forgettable/Worst Cartoons

I'm just gonna leave this here:
  16. Classic FPS Thread

It'll get slightly better in Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil though I will admit the Lair of the Blind Ones was a pain in the ass to navigate through, even with a map.
  17. MLP FiM spam/discussion

Season 8 title episodes of MLP: FiM has been released, And the official (possible) airdate will be on March 3rd, 2018. Here is the episode names (along with the airdates that most likely to happen): You can read more information, here.
  18. Channel Awesome

Phelous rolls out a review of the awful and painfully boring Bevanfield Films Aladdin. I had this movie on VHS as a kid, and judging by the review it's even worse than I remember.
  19. General Film Discussion

I wish The Disaster Artist got more noms, but at least The Shape of Water and Get Out got decent exposure. Also outside of Coco and that 2D movie, the nominees for animated film are utterly laughable. "Academy-Award Winner The Boss Baby".
  20. Loss Image Spam

21. General Film Discussion

I know I’m kinda fulfilling your prophecy, but I am disappointed Logan didn’t get more noms along with all these other genre entries.
  1. Load more activity