Kim Kaphwan is a hero. The defender of justice in his home country of South Korea, he fights by flipping around in circles and yelling like a girl. Kim doesn't forgive evil and has two sons.
Also, Kim picked the worst possible people to be on his Korea Team.
Kim used to be a fireman. Well not anymore. When Kim's firetruck was raided by a group of mentally-retarded bandits looking for raw gold, Kim discovered that though he used to think being evil was cool, now he sees that villains are thugs. Becoming a master of Tae Kwon Do, Kim's quest to
find the One Piece destroy evil has begun now. Even though killing would render him evil. (OH SHI--)
- Aku wa yurusan! HA! (I cannot forgive evil! HA!)
- You can't do anything against Tae Kwon D. (sic)
- He is the Korean version of Tom Cruise.
- His son's name is Dong. HAHAHAHA!
- "Kim" is his last name. But shouldn't that be a girl's name?!
- His ex-girlfriend is his arch-nemesis. Awkward.
- It has been rumoured that his ex-girlfriend is Juri from Street Fighter IV. Or not, I don't know. If this was true, then it is likely that Juri developed a hatred of men from this, leading to her decision to become a lesbian.