This Youtube Pooper is also a furry. People don't think too highly of him for obvious reasons (other than just being a furry).
He also thinks that some people believe that furries are a No., whatever a No. means.
This Furry been making Poops since November 28, 2007. until he used Media Converter to download his favorite fursuit videos and thats started the 1st Mixedcandy Poops.
First Poop Seen
Unknown (Damn the bastard who made it.)
First Poop Made
- Bad Channel Comments
- World of Warcraft
- 100 Subs!
- Played tennis with MrPresidentFox.
- Being a hero of mixedcandy.
- 86 - Most Viewed (Today) - Comedians - Oct,13,08.
MFX is well known on YouChew for his poorly-structured quotes.
- I'LL KILL THAT WORLD OF WARCRAFT IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!
- Who CURES!
- Wow... Fuck WORLD OF WARCRAFT
- Wow Suxs!
- tails will be fucking in your ass
- There is a Starfox wii coming your just juaous that you think furries are a No. (Ironically, he thinks that it's a stupid comment found on YouTube by someone named "kingbooforums".)
- @ my youtube page comments, mostly it's this quote I've found on ChewWiki on a page about me.
- Not so of a Avatar then.
- I'm hoping that the story can be extended by the new features that game will offer on. and so on and so on.
- Something that's larking around of the way great beyond.
- Peppy can say " Do a Barrel roll! " more better now.
- (on why Krystal is his favorite Star Fox character) Why?: Because she's Nintendo's famous blue vixen, mostly ends up on the interwebs of furries around.
- Charlie Sheen images are the best way to use them as reaction images duh winning.
- Really, this thread was about Starfox 64 3D and now it's like my world is filliped upside down.
- This that Hall of fame photo is for real?
- Damn it you forgot my Tail.
- I was laughing too. and Winning.
- I go back to starfox adventures of that good looking Krystal girl. Shes da bomb
- (on Krystal) I think of her as Kandi from Two and a Half show.
(Whoever put my name there I will kill you.)
Warning: The background may not be something so welcoming...