is a word trim
from a line in the episode "Boogey-Mania" of the series Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
, where Dr. Robotnik
accuses Scratch and Grounder of "Snooping as
usual, I see".
It is the opposite of Piness.
I think we should take one moment to congratulate Dr Robotnik's voice actor.
Congratulations, Long John Baldry, you've created a new level of crap... YAY!!!
The quote was first discovered by Steg, and originally used in his video, ROBOTNIK HAS A VIAGRA OVERDOSE.
- Sucking Dr. Robotnik's pingas would end up getting you a promotion.
- Is one of very few things that Encyclopedia Dramatica likes (which they described as "awesome, full of epic win and pwn"). They really do have horrible taste.
- Pingas is actually recognized by Google's search engine, as is "snooPING AS usual, I see".
- It is also a lake in the Canadian Rockies.
- It means "dicks" in Spanish. No really. It does.
- However, in the English spelling bee, it was defined as "My full name is Dr. Ivo Robotnik."
- Mike Pollock, the current voice of Dr. Eggman, once said a couple classic Robotnik lines including this one.
The Full Episode