The number that comes before three, but after one. Two can be as bad as one; it's the loneliest number after number one. It is not directly before four, despite several theories to the contrary made by King Harkinian.
Two is mentioned frequently by characters from CD-i games, including Link, the King, and Zelda. Elsewhere, two has significance as the number that allows people to identify things as a sequel, such as Ghostbusters 2, Super Mario Bros. 2, and Sonic 2.
People Who Like It
- King Harkinian "I'm going 2 Gamelon, 2 aid him.
- Zelda "Go 2 Gamelon, and find my father!"
- Link "I just wonder what Ganon's up 2!"
- Link "Great! I can't wait 2 bomb some dodongos!"
- Mama Luigi "Well, it all started when Mario, The Princess, and I went 2 Dinosaur World for a vacation!"
- Doc Louis "Hey Mac Baby, wait here! I'm going 2 get you a chocolate bar!! Ha, Ha! I'm just kidding; I think I'll get one for me."
- Arthur "I told you, NOT 2 TOUCH IT!"
- Optimus Prime "Strike two!" (hits himself in the head)
- Hoagie Gilligan (his codename is Numbuh 2)
- The Funky Fisherman ("Five, four, three... 2... one!")
- Number 2, Dr. Evil's right-hand man, and a successful businessman.
- Apple (their first massively successful product was the Apple ][.)
There was also some video on teh internets involving two girls, a cup, and some other pretty sick shit.