Started to make YouTube poops on another account, but since his subscribers didn't like YouTube poops, they began complaining.
He eventually left his first account and created BillyMorshu just to make YouTube poops without having his subscribers complain about him making YouTube poops.
Prefers to use anime as a source, and his recent videos are known to contain a lot of music.
Before being known as "BillyMorshu"
Joined YouTube in 2007. However it was on a different account. He was able to gain a few subscribers before he eventually stopped making videos on that profile. He did make a YouTube poop on that profile, but it wasn't received well by his subscribers because they did not like YouTube poops.
He then eventually stopped using the account to upload videos not only because his subscribers were complaining, but it was also because his videos were getting blocked for using music he's apparently not allowed to use.
The account "BillyMorshu" was created on January 11, 2009.
How he discovered YouTube poop
He discovered YouTube poops by accident when looking for random videos to laugh at because he was that bored and had nothing better to do (this was when he was still on his first YouTube profile). The first YouTube poop he watched was What Is Spaghetti? by JeffLindblom. He eventually found videos by Deepercutt, WalrusGuy and KroboProductions.
Having enjoyed videos from these people, he had started to find more and more videos from different users. He then met ChrisGendo in one of his school classes, which eventually led him to discovering MeiAIDS, captpan6 and Chrisgendo's own videos. He eventually was inspired to make his own YouTube poop after ChrisGendo suggested it. Once he had made his first YouTube poop, he was in love with making You Tube poops, but his fans weren't so happy about it.
Someone rated several of BillyMorshu's videos 1 star and flagged his videos, and some videos were blocked/removed.
Since the person who flagged the videos is unknown, BillyMorshu created an alt account called "BillyOffer" to re-upload deleted videos (after making a few changes so YouTube wouldn't instantly block it).
Videos that are taken down from his main account can most likely be found here.
A link is available at the bottom of this article.
First poop seen
- ChrisGendo's Anime Collab - ChrisGendo
- K-ON PEWP (Collab Edition) - YuiHirasawa
- ChrisGendo's Anime Collab II - ChrisGendo
- Second Chance Collab - DiscoGlacier
- Gaston's Amazingly Sexy Tri-Organizer Nonsense - JakeSteel0121
- Hosted the Music Video Collab
- Music, mostly hard rock/heavy metal
- Any video that's exploitable enough
- Sentence mixing
- Ear rape
- Stutter Loop
- Right There
- Flashing images
- Sony Vegas
- Photo Filtre (Yes that is how it's spelled)
- Photoshop (Rarely uses it because his computer sucks and can barely handle it)
- Poor sentence mixing (both incomprehensible and extremely simple)
- Videos that appear to have no effort put into them
- Most YTP tennis matches because they are mostly just random noises and visual filter abuse
- The majority of 30 second (or shorter) poops
- Putting Ear Rape in his videos
- Sentence mixing can be hard to understand for people who haven't watched too much sentence mixing
- Putting too much music into poops
In Real Life
- MasterGwonam (2nd account "MasterGwo)
- "Billy Mays Purchases Some Hentai" placed 4th on RetardedAnimeParodyX's top 10 of March, 2009.
- "Subliminal Advertisements in Evangelion" placed 7th on KevinTAckerman's top 10 of April, 2009.
- "Haruhi Whores Herself Out Again" placed 4th on AmiralToad's top 10 of April, 2009.
- "Hentai That's Suitable For All Ages" placed 2nd on AmiralToad's top 10 of July, 2009.
- "Ryan Rules His Women With An Iron Violin (part 1)" placed 7th on KevinTAckerman's top 10 of August, 2009.
- "Ooishi Becomes the Next God of Hinamizawa and Causes the Town to Implode" placed 7th on KevinTAckerman's top 10 of September, 2009.
- "Ben Hosts The Biggest Game Show Again But He Forgot to Invite the Animu Women" placed 9th on KevinTAckerman's top 10 of January, 2010.
- "I have too much to take care of so Hideki is going to start this project for me" placed 10th on KevinTAckerman's top 10 of February, 2010.
- His favorite anime characters are Saber and Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night.
- Some of his video titles are acronyms. (Example: Gaston Acquires Seven Tons Of Nicotine = G.A.S.T.O.N.).
- The person in the first half of "Hotel Mario Gets a New Worker and Larry's Sentence Mixing Challenge" is his cousin.
- Currently lives in a house that's about a 2 hour transit from ChrisGendo's house.