Bobby "BOBBEH" Hill is a character in the hit series King of the Hill He's the son of Hank and Peggy Hill. He's mentally slow and really unfit. He often kick people in the testicles saying "THAT'S MY PURSE!!!!!". When he kicked Robotnik's pingas he was demoted to Scrub Money 3rd Class and decided to try to get a promotion by capturing THAT HEDGEHOG. Sadly due to all of Bobby's fat slowing him down, he failed and was demoted to Scrub Monkey apprentice and was forced to scrub Robotnik's pingas with his mouth. When he refused, he was then forced to scrub all the pingases in Hyrule.
People Who He Kicked in the Testicles shouting "THAT'S MY PURSE!!!!!"
- Chad Warden (Making fun of his Deal Dough)
- Reggie Fils-Aime (For not releasing Super Robotnik Land 3D on the Wii in America)
- Fat Mario (Got his foot stuck in his fat for OVER 9000 minutes before release)
- Gay Luigi (Won't share spaghetti)
- Mama Luigi (Saying bagels are better than waffles)
- That Boy Ain't Right.
- He's a fat lard of syrup.
- His Game Boy battery lasts longer than than Hank's flashlight and remote control battery.
- He's one of the fattest YTP characters in existence.
- He's from Texas.
- THAT'S MY PURSE!!!!!
- I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!!
- He wants to be like Chuck Norris when he grows up.
- He has a fetish for fresh, clean underwear.
- Sometimes, his clever ideas of fun are ruined by his father.
- Hank is jealous of Bobby's dancing skills.