A very, very random show. There is hardly a single thing in the show that makes any sense whatsoever. Pretty much the equivalent of YouTube Poop getting its own television show.
- Bobobo is a Japanese anime show that was imported into the US, and finished its run on Cartoon Network's Toonami.
- The show began in 2003 in Japan and ended in 2005. The English version began just a few weeks before the Japanese version ended in 2005 and lasted until 2007.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - The main character. Fights with his nose hair.
- Don Patch - Insane man who believes himself to be the main character.
- Gasser - Sane young man with white hair who attacks with gas.
- Beauty - The only truly sane character. She pretty much does nothing.
- Softon - A man whose head is made of poop.
- Jelly Jiggler - Nobody likes him.
- Dengaku Man - A short... Chao thing that gets left behind a lot.
- Hatenko - Ally to Bobobo's crew, he uses... keys.
- J - A man whose head is an onion (or a garlic), J is Softon's direct counterpart.
- Giga - A major villain in one story arc.
- Czar Baldy-Bald IV - Wants everybody in the world to be bald.
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
- Both the show and manga are batshit crazy.
- If the Nostalgia Critic hated Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog because of the reason above, just think of how he'd react to this show.