Not to be confused with Furby.
A Dutch furry from the southern part of the Netherlands. By now he prefers to be called by his real name, or Burby.
The first youtube poop he has seen was found through Alvin-Earthworm, the creator of SMBZ, who posted some links to some poops he made himself on his DeviantArt account. He found the first link he decided to take a look at to be hilarious, probably mainly due to jokes that used reversing, which he never saw done with movie maker before. He then tried making some spongebob poops himself with movie maker, one of wich was his most viewed video until it was removed some time in late 2011 for copyright infringement. this video has also briefly had a sequel and a "remaster", both of which in hindsight were of poor quality in his own eyes. Alvin remained the only pooper he liked for a while, Walrusguy, craaazycat and Krobo also got among his subscriptions later. He stumbled across some YTPMVs by igiulamam which he liked, and was fond of the idea that was used in "THIS VIDEO CONTAINS WIN", which at some point drew his attention to CommanderGwonam's "U.N. Owen was Owned" in Alvin's favorites. At this point, he only liked Comgwo for his YTPMVs and on occasion checked out his favorites to find Imaperson among there, which he initially found occasionally funny but too loud to very entertaining. He started making some YTPMV's, one of which in Pinnacle Studio, but afterwards obtained Vegas 8 pro, which he started using from that point onwards. Around the time he got introduced to YTP news and walrusguy got suspended, he started to get more into the loud and fast poops and at the same time obtained more knowledge about Vegas, allowing him to make YTPMVs more easily. His session of soccer with ThatDutchLad got him a lot of attention when he upoaded a preview of round 4 which he kept uploaded for an hour. The preview was downloaded by DeliciousCP before it was removed, and then reuploaded on Delicious' account, which caused an increase of over 50 subscribers in 8 hours and an invitation to skype group convos from various YTPMVers and some poopers (Currently pretty much only the chat from Stuart K. Reilly remains). Eventually he finally started to work on a proper try at in July 2010, uploading the first result of said style adaption some time in October that same year.
First poop seen
First poop made
Youtube poop: Spongebob becomes Miss Dimmsdale (removed)
- Samson en Gert
- Matterfakkerepisodes (which is pretty much the same people as on RDCTchannel anyway)
- Mostly other Dutch sources I can get my hands on that seem useful
- Deja Vu (using stone rodent mixtures from an animation attempt that can be found on his alt)
- Erosion (often for backgrounds where nothing seems to be applicable)
- Pan/Crop/Right There
- Pitch shift
- Sentence mixing although not very consistently
- Stutter loop
- Tvpytp (Well, I've had to once and it's featured on the description page)
- YouTube Poop Music Video
Sony Vegas 8.0 pro with Newblue FX
- Google eyes
- Apfelkorn and the hat he has of it
- People who show that they're tonedeaf
- Censor Beep
- Paint Job (although I've been guilty of this myself D: )
- Typing this list at 12:45 in the morning
- Not finishing this article because it's 1:30 in the morning.
- "Achmed's bombing job was rushed" seems to have become some sort of inside joke in terms of the title to some people, though not much himself.
- This same video has gotten positive reception from the background song's composer, who is relatively well known for his video game music (i.e. Unreal, Deus Ex, Jazz Jackrabbit and Tyrian contain songs composed by him).
In Real Life
- Stuart K. Reilly
to be filled in