Chocolate comprises a number of raw and processed foods produced from the seed of the tropical cacao tree's fruit, Cacao has been cultivated for at least three millennia in Mexico, Central and South America, with its earliest documented use around 1100 BC. The majority of the Mesoamerican peoples made chocolate beverages, including the Aztecs and the Maya, who made it into a beverage known as xocolātl, a Nahuatl word meaning "bitter water". The seeds of the cacao fruit have an intense bitter taste, and must be fermented to develop the flavor.
People Who Like Chocolate
- Doc Louis
- Tay Zonday
- I.M. Meen
- Robotnik (specifically "chocolate-covered cock")
- Ludwig von Koopa
- Anakaris (especially in pudding form)
- Wataru Tachibana (especially chocolate milk, which he describes as "goooood")
- Germans (some people proclaim that Germany's the home of chocolate, like how Germany's the home of great Beer)
- Homer Simpson (he's even been to the Land of Chocolate multiple times)
- Left 4 Dead 2's Coach (In fact, some say he's partial to helicopters made of chocolate)
- Heavy Weapons Guy (only when he's not in the mood for sandviches; yet he still calls it a 'sandvich' for some strange reason)
- Lucario (despite being a dog)
- Super Buu
People Who Dislike Chocolate
- Dogs (They can get sick and then die by eating chocolate.)
- Richard Simmons
- Wreck-It Ralph
- The shriveled up spine grandma from SpongeBob SquarePants (though she likes chocolate when it allows you to live forever)
- It also comes in milk form.
- Willy Wonka gave out 5 golden tickets to his factory by hiding them in chocolate bars.
- Doc Louis loves him some steaks his chocolate bars. Now that's a right combination, I'll tell you what!
- Some chocolate is flavoured with Stilton cheese.
- It's always a good gift to get on Valentine's Day, especially if you're both in your teenaged years.
- In the United States, Hershey, PA is commonly known as "Chocolate Town, U.S.A."
Makers of Chocolate
Chocolate Bars are basically chocolate melded and frozen to be made in a handy way with little to no melting problems. You could pump anything in them, so long as it's crunchy, chewy, and/or gooey. Despite there being a limited supply of chocolate bars in the YouTube Poop universe (mostly due to Doc Louis eating any and all types of chocolate bars that he sees), they are one of the most common foods that you can find in the real world. They can also be called candy bars.
Various types of chocolate bars include Hershey's, Butterfingers, Kit-Kat, Mars Bars, among others. They can also be made with nuts, caramel, and nougat, among other delicious ingredients.