Chowder is one of Cartoon Network's more recent Cartoon Cartoons. It was better than most of the other stuff that was around on Cartoon Network during the time, even though it's about a fat kid who loves to eat.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Chowder - Fat cat/bear/whatever he is kid with the purple hat.
- Mung Daal - Old guy with the mustache.
- Schnitzel - Radda man who turns Mung on.
- Gorgonzola - Mouse/rat...person-thingy with the candle.
- Truffles - Mung's mean fairy wife.
- Panini - Chowder's future wife. But he isn't her boyfriend.
- Miss Endive - Panini's instructor and Mung's competition.
- Mr. Tummy - Chowder's belly.
- Ceviche- Some dude who looks a lot like a lady.
- Kimchi - Fart cloud, apparently from some cabbage. He once had sex with some just-as-smelly food, which somehow made lots and lots of babies overnight.
- Kiwi - Some red claymation/pseudo-claymation monster who says stuff from time to time.
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- The series finale contained Chowder singing a song about not wanting to grow up, then growing up anyway. After seeing adult versions of all of his friends, Chowder realizes that he should stop acting like a child and grow up as well. The adult version of Chowder was voiced by the series creator, C. H. Greenblatt
- Everyone on the show is named after food.
Main Source For Poopers