Christoph, also known as Christoph2780, CrazyCouchChristoph, Marik, or the Adhesive Avenger, is currently pooper who is recognized for starting the MORNIN' movement, only using Windows Movie Maker, and writes crappy articles on YouChew's news page.
By January 2008, Christoph was becomming somewhat recognized, had started forcing MORNIN', and tried to look kinda cool until YouTube stepped in. Having a video removed previously in the month for using The Boondocks footage, he was on thin ice. YouTube then had the grounds to suspend and effectively remove all of Christoph's work, for having the entire episode of Rasslor (from the side series Dial M for Monkey in Dexter's Lab) uploaded. After a while, Christoph returned to YouTube on a new name, CrazyCouchChristoph, and began to rebuild. The YouTube Copyright attacks made him cautious, and he preferred to only use gaming, webtoons, or other miscellanious flash videos. Then he got bored and quit like a boss.
He refused to use any video editting program other than Windows Movie Maker, claiming that the other editors are difficult and unnecessary. To compensate for the lack of what some other programs can offer with audio, Christoph used Audacity to his advantage of audio editting. Christoph does not regret creating MORNIN', but does regret that he couldn't make something funnier instead to be well known for
First poop seen
- THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES, the origin of MORNIN', was the first poop to be truly seen and recognized.
- Back in his newb days of Summer, the first poop he made that was partially seen (making it his first success, or first actual poop) was YOU LOOKIN' AT ME, BOBO!?
- Bonus Stage
- Xiaolin Showdown
- Guitar Hero
- Flash Animations by Xenon
- Old Nintendo Games
- Dexter's Lab
- Word Trim
- You Cut
- Gradual Speed-Up / Slow-Down
- Other stuff.
If the video includes MORNIN', people will comment with the word "MORNIN'!"
- Created MORNIN'!
- Created many SHINING FINGER videos.
- Spread the word of YOU'RE RIDIN' THAT HOG and failed.
- The YCP News Office.
- The ILS (kicked-out for lack of enough chairs for everyone to sit down).
- SuperYoshi (played Street Fighter together)
- The Pope (he tells me whether or not I should buy extremely Japanese games like Fire Emblem).
- The Ultimate Team
- AmiralMachin (#1 Fan)
In Real Life
In real life, Christoph is a college student who has loved Sonic games since he was 3, is a big fan of the vidya gaems, has a job working at a school, and wastes his money on fast food / more video games.
This is a dumb section.
Check my subscribers list, I guess. Oh wait. You can't.
- Is opposed to the term "poop" and "pooper" because they are nasty words.
- Christoph will usually never call his work or himself the above terms, usually just using the titles of "videos" and "video maker guy."
- Christoph can not get more than 1% on Through The Fire And Flames on Expert in Guitar Hero 3.
- Christoph is ridin' that hog.
- His hand of his burns with an awesome power.
- Once fell down his steps while wearing footy pajamas over 15 years ago.
- Prefers brunettes over blondes
- His name isn't even Christoph anymore. He changed it to Ghoulston for no reason. Cool.
Christoph's YouTube Channel (closed)