He's back again and about time too, and this time he's in the mood. He can fly real high with his jetpack on! With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong, he'll make you smile when he plays his tune! But Kremlings beware 'cause he's after you! - His verse on the "DK Rap".
Diddy Kong is the best friend of Donkey Kong and the boyfriend of Dixie Kong. His adventures with DK first began when Donkey Kong wanted humor and assigned him the duty of guarding his bananas. However, when the Kremlings went and attacked him, they sealed him up in a barrel. Strange, isn't it? Anyways, when Donkey Kong and got him out of that barrel, his adventures finally began.
- (Peanut) Guns
- Doing cartwheels
- Losing all of Donkey Kong's bananas.
- Losing minigames, causing him to jump up and down on his hat.
- "After all we did to get them back last time? Donkey Kong would go crazy if he lost his bananas again!"
- "Is there something you should tell me, big buddy?!"
- "You're a washing machine!"
- He sometimes confuses Donkey Kong's robotic form as a washing machine.
- He loves firing his peanut gun, especially if he's on his jetpack.
- He knows how to juggle balls. Not in that way, you sick fuck.
- Also, he one time got his own racing game for the Nintendo 64. It included Banjo of Banjo-Kazooie and Conker, but not DK for some strange reason.
- That game would end up getting rereleased for the Nintendo DS, minus Banjo and Conker due to them being a part of Microsoft and Rare and not Nintendo, with two new characters, Dixie Kong and a whored-up version of Tiny Kong.
- He's slick whenever Donkey Kong has two cokes.
- Is glad to be in the Donkey Kong Country Returns game.
- Is one of few Nintendo characters actually created in the United Kingdom instead of Japan.