DrKelexo first discovered a YouTube Poop while looking up Super Mario RPG-related videos on YouTube. The random title of it intrigued him, and the result was instant love. He had no idea how large the YouTube Poop community was until a month later. A few months after, he began to contemplate how to create his own, and once he found out that it was as easy as using Movie Maker (plus a little talent) he began right away to create a Poop entirely revolved around the Matrix with a few CD-i references inside.
First poop seen
First poop made
- Earthworm Jim
- MUGEN and other fighting game footage
- Censor Beep (Truck horn version)
- Stutter Loop Plus
- Stutter Reverse (Deceased method)
- Vanilla Surprise
- Voice of Poop
Wait these gags aren't running!!!
- Truck Horn Screen
- Nightwarriors Explosion
- "I'm a Chinese Vampire"
- Windows Movie Maker (For extracting clips, making loud clips and converting to WMV)
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Characters of Most Abuse
- CD-i overuse
- Long periods of unedited video
- Not being popular enough to be criticized properly???
- Being totally down with that!
In Real Life
- Regardless of popular opinion, he is not, in fact, a Chinese vampire.
- Thinks 'YouTube Poop' is a shitty name. (Pun unintentionally intended)