FireRed used to do YouTube Poop stuff, now she does it under a completely different style, musically, that is. The current public stance on Fire's music is generally positive,
The tale of how FireRed discovered YouTube Poop all started when she made her first YouTube account back in September of 2009. She came across this video called Buzz Poopyear and she thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. Unfortunately, that was not where her YouTube Poop career began, since she was more interested in creating generic gameplay videos as opposed to making YouTube Poops. After making another account and getting tired of making gameplay videos, she wanted to do something that would require some decent editing to pull off well, that's when she decided to try creating a YouTube Poop. It was riddled with memes and was the source was barely even edited at all, so after that video, she went back to making gameplay videos (albeit this time with mediocre editing). And then during summer 2014, something clicked, she realized exactly what she had to do. After spending a whole day editing in Vegas, her second YouTube Poop, Saper Smish Brus Direact was uploaded. It was from this point on that she became a regular pooper. FireRed more or less retired around late 2016 and decided making beep boop music was more interesting.
First poop seen
First poop made
She doesn't have a specific style, but the majority of her videos are pretty fast paced.
She doesn't lean towards particular sources, but the one she's used the most so far is AVGN
- YouTube Poop. (but not really)
- The ocean
- Experimenting with art stuff.
- Tasty jams.
- Thinking how great it'd be if everyone agreed on the fact that pineapples on pizza are gross.
- Most things that are considered pretentious.
She has been called a pretty decent pooper by several people on YouChew.
Some of her poops used far too many sus jokes and generic effect spam.
- Both Sonic '07 and AVGN Reviews Steam Games, 2 YTPs she made have gotten over 20,000 views.
- She has over 300+ subscribers.
- Scarfulhu has seen her Scarfulhu Celebrates Trees and Stuff Day YouTube Poop.
(Add yourself on here if you like my stuff, I guess...)
Pages I've made
- Her ideas for poops tend to get very overambitious.
- She has promised herself that she will never use Spongebob as a YTP source ever.