Tvdobe is a YoutubePoop Maker who started pooping in June of 2007. He currently is showcasing his videos at both youtube.com and youtubepoop.com. He is a member at the youchewpoop.com forums and goes under the username of tal, his initials.
- Name: Thomas A. L.
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: August 4, 1993
- Place of Birth: United States/New York
- Current Location: United States/Pennsylvania
- Occupation: Student
Tvdobe's career began on the evening of June 28, 2007 when he uploaded his first YoutubePoop Video. At this time he has uploaded a total of 17 Poop Videos with one being a video response, and four miniature videos "making up" one episode. Most of his videos have recieved positive response, but his first poop was heckled as being unoriginal. Aside from that Poop all seem to be up to par.
List of Poops
Episode 1: Racist Ganon's Dinner with Impa
- Uploaded on June 28, 2007
- Tvdobe's first Poop and most likely his worst as well. The plot focuses around Impa having to go on a dinner date with Ganon who is made to be a racist. Being short in length and lacking in content, this Poop is not a positive reflection on what standard of Pooper Tvdobe really is.
Episode 2: Yoshi and Zelda Must Hump the Birds
- Uploaded on June 30, 2007
- Tvdobe's second Poop and one of his highest praised at the time of it's release. The plot involved Yoshi having a secret love for Zelda, but outside forces such as Mama Luigi and Ganon were keeping them from seeing eachother. The response to this Poop was a lot more positive than that of Racist Ganon's Dinner with Impa.
Episode 3: You Haven't Seen the Last of Ganon's Diarrhea
- Uploaded on July 2, 2007
- Tvdobe's 3rd Poop and one of his personal favorites. The plot involved Link, after being ordered by Zelda to f*** everything in sight, gives Ganon diarrhea thus saving the day. What it lacked in plot it made up for in Luigi screaming for long periods of time.
Episode 4: The First Poop With Pregnant Zelda (1/2)
- Uploaded July 5, 2007
- Tvdobe's most talked about and viewed Poops. It marked the first time Zelda was put into the scenario of being pregnant in a YouTube Poop, a potential trend that still hasn't caught on. Positive Response and Creative Plotwork made this Poop one of Tvdobe's most famous.
Episode 5: Pregnant Zelda (2/2)
- Uploaded July 13, 2007
- Ahh the Tragic Sequel Syndrome... As popular as part one was, part two is able to hold it's own to some extent seeing how it barely pushes the plot of it's predecessor. Prodominantly filler, Pregnant Zelda (2/2) was nothing more than a lot of meaningless filler and little talk of Zelda being pregnant at all.
Episode 6: Ian Benardo's 4:14 Minutes of Shame with Mama Luigi
- Uploaded July 15, 2007
- A fresh original Poop that was barely advertised or even mentioned on Tvdobe's YouTube Channel. Shadowed by the success of the Pregnant Zelda Poops, it has rarely been viewed or commented on.
Episode 7: Hyrulian Dinner Podcast #1
- Uploaded July 18, 2007
- A personal favorite of Tvdobe, creative and original plot helped Hyrulian Dinner Podcast #1 one of Tvdobe's most popular Poops aside from the Pregnant Zelda Series. It's the only Poop to feature a talking Turkey Dinner so it's unique indeed. Daytime TV Court Shows were first featured in this Poop.
Episode 8: Octorock AIDS
- Uploaded July 21, 2007
- The average Youtube Poop Video. Overused Jokes and tired Clip Footage prevented it from gaining popularity but there is a bit of genius behind it if you watch it continuously.
- Fun Fact: Uploaded with a Typo in the Title, Tvdobe was too lazy to fix it. (Spelling of Octorok)
Episode 9: 20 Questions with Ms. Filkins
- Uploaded July 28, 2007
- Ms. Filkins is seized by 20 hard hitting questions by several Poop characters.
Re: Gullible is Not in the Dictionary (Youtube Poop Edition)
- Uploaded August 6, 2007
- A short Poop Video responding to AngryLittleGirl's "Gullible is Not in the Dictionary" Video.
Episode 10: How Can Wii Help?
- Uploaded August 7, 2007
- A recent Poop in which the King of Hyrule questions what the Nintendo Wii could do for Hyrule Castle.
Episode 11: Dr. Rabbit's Warped Tour Episode #1
- Uploaded August 9, 2007
- Another Recent Poop in which the Dr Rabbit saga begins.
Episode 12: Debate Dinner or Die
- Uploaded August 13, 2007
- By far Tvdobe's most random Poops and one of his latest. In reality it's a montage of all stored clips used for Pooping in Tvdobe's grasp.
Episode 13.0: Never Ask Mama Luigi what Floss Is!
- Uploaded August 14, 2007
- A new short and screechy poop that is meant to be more annoying than funny.
Episode 13.25: Dr. Robotnik, Are You Wearing Your Mouthguard?
- Uploaded August 15, 2007
- Dr. Rabbit wants to know if Robotnik wears his mouthguard.
Episode: 13.5: Grounder and Scratch Do a YTP Advert
- Uploaded August 17, 2007
- Baby Spice, Grounder and Scratch try to think of things to add to Prego sauce to put on top of Gay Luigi's spaghetti.
Episode 13.75: Mama Luigi Is A Spice Girl
- Uploaded August 17, 2007
- Another Spice Girls commercial, this one is from 90's Brazil about selling the atrocious Spice Girls voodoo dolls. Mama Luigi tries to prove he was Mama Luigi Spice, but there's no matching doll for him/her.
Episode 14: The One Where Link Goes Gay (Part 1/3)
- Uploaded August 20, 2007
- Link realizes he is no longer turned on by the opposite sex after he is not satisfied by both Stripper Luigi and Zelda. Gwonam welcomes him to the "gay side" and the two begin conquering all the gay bars in Koredai.
Episode 15: The One Where Link Goes Gay (Part 2/3)
- Uploaded August 22, 2007
- Link eventually meets up with M. Bison who quickly takes a liking to Link. After seeing that Link is delicious, M. Bison decides to rape Link.
Episode 16: "Muffins" Poop
- Uploaded August 22, 2007
- Grandma Cunningham enters the Poopiverse with new flavors.
Episode 17: Parappa the Rappa: Hero of Poop?
- Uploaded August 28, 2007
- Parappa must choose whether to stop Link from seizing the Island of Fire or go on to the next level in this anticlimactic poop featuring Lupay, who will neither die nor dance.
Episode 18: NEW CD-i CLIPS OMG + SHOES + FAT ALBERT!!!
- Uploaded August 30, 2007
- Kelly ("Shoes") and Fat Albert enter the Poopiverse with this famous dialogue:
- Shoe Saleswoman: Um this style runs small, I don't think you're gonna fit. I mean, you're kinda big.
- Fat Albert: Fuck you fat betch!
Episode 19: Sally Acorn, Vegetable Whisperer
- Uploaded September 6, 2007
- Sally Acorn is asked by the King to find out why his carrots are sad. Carmen gets upset with Sally when she won't stop texting on her cell phone. Everyone ends up going into the party in Fat Albert's tummy.
In the past month, an angry Tvdobe Flamer and fellow Youtube Pooper, Squadala, has posted hate comments on some of his videos. It is unrevealed why Squadala hates Tvdobe so much, but he thinks it has something to do with a comment he left on one of Squadala's Poops concerning how he could make them more Poop like.
List of characters used by Tvdobe
- Dr Rabbit
- Dramatic Chipmunk
- Fat Albert
- Ganon Jr.
- Goronu and Sleepy Bones
- Grounder and Scratch
- Hip and Hop
- Ian Benardo
- King Koopa/Bowser
- King of Hyrule
- Luigi (Gay Luigi, Mama Luigi, and Stripper Luigi)
- Ms. Filkins
- Rosie O'Donnell
- Sally Acorn
- Spice Girls
- The Princess