Despite being an inhumane bastard, Ganondorf lives quite the personal life. He has settled down with a Gerudo whose name will not be disclosed, and had one child by the name of Douglas J. Falcon. However, Ganondorf's wife died soon after from childbirth. He was chosen by Nintendo to appear in the Super Smash Bros. video games, where he fights using the true style of his son's techniques.
- Ganon (can be used interchangeably, but "Ganon" is often used to refer to his pig-like form)
- Ganondork (notably the name of his seldom-seen nerdy twin brother)
- Ganon Cannon
- Gannon (GANNON BANNED)
- Gannondorf (GANNON BANNED)
- Ganondorf Dragmire
- Old Manondorf
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Akuma is his half-cousin.
- He has died; numerous times, in fact. Actually, Ganondorf/Ganon was the first person in the world to be sent to The Pit.
- Stabbing your sword through his skull will turn him to stone.
- Some people believe him to be a god.
- Evidence reveals that Ganondorf's wife was apparently Nana the Ice Climber. There is a pretty long storyline to this, so we'll leave it at that.