I saw a Batman Beyond poop and thought it was so hilarious, and then I wanted to make one which didn't happen until months later since I didn't know where to download sources.
To tell you the truth I made something that would probably count as a youtube poop a long time ago, only I didn't even know about them. I just called them "random, messed up videos". I asked a school friend to lend me one of her fan videos and I sped it up, looped a few things, and so on. I made another one out of an AMV of her's, but sadly WMM crashed, which is too bad because even to this day I still found it funny, even though I used texts like "OMG" and stuff.
My first poop was an Ed, Edd, and Eddy poop, as you can see. Later on, I started to make Kingdom Hearts poops, 'cause yeah, they were easy to find. I eventually found some Yugioh episodes from a thread in YCP during the Vanilla days, then made "SETO KAIBA REFUSES TO BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE BEEF" which I still find funny, and is now long gone. That was also the first poop I made using CD-I material. Yes, The CD-I games were NOT my first sources, especially since it really never really occured to me.
During the summer of 07, when I was still a young pooper barely starting to fit in. A friend of mine, whom some knew as TheBandNameGenerator from the Vanilla days introduced me to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. We were reading what i think was the 3rd volume from Stardust Crusaders, and she looked at a panel, saying that it looked like a good line to use in a poop. That's when I looked all over the place for a way to download some episodes. I even asked EvilHer0 to send me a few files (before his account was suspended) but never recieved an answer. I finally asked for help on the forums, and MrDrunkenFox suggested Vdownloader. When it did work, I was completely overjoyed and made "JOJO'S BIZARRE POOP" which, now that I think about it, bad. But if it weren't for that disgrace, I would have never met MelvanaInChains, who said he was also a JJBA pooper, which motivated me to make more classics (Remember, classic doesn't always mean good) like AVDOL HUMPS THE AIR, THE CREEPY DIO'S LAUGH, HORSE HOL'S BUM BEATING ADVENTURE, and STAR PLATINUM HUMPS A TOWER.
After a while, I noticed that most of my favorite poopers were using Sony Vegas (I did download the demo one time, but I never figured it out) so I wanted to use it as well. After several tries, I made some poop I can't remember the title of, and of course, they sucked.
I downloaded several demos, until Melv gave me a link and a keygen, which let me get Sony Vegas 5, which of course, sucks, but it would have to do.
Sadly, on March or February, my YouTube account was suspended, and the majoirty of the videos I had there were deleted by a virus. I originally tried to sign up as "gypsythecabbit" but I was caught as soon as I corrected my email address. After a slight fit, I finally thought about a typo I made once, and GottyKoby was born.
Now I still make videos from time to time, but I always make them too short and simple. Currently, I'm working on one using the Nostalgia Critic, and I'll be putting more time into it.
After losing Sony Vegas (among other factors), GottyKoby retired from pooping.
First poop seen
TERRY MY HEAD IS ON FIRE
First poop made
A Dicky Shepard Is Heartbroken (shown right)
- Soldier's Chess
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Yaoi. (LEAVE ME ALONE)
- Fixing/editing/adding to chewiki pages
- Hulk Hogan
- Spamming deformed babies (which I sometimes feel bad about)
- Being an overall bitch on the forums.
- MAD videos
- Dramatic Chipmunk (I AM SO SICK OF SEEING THAT DAMN THING)
- Overused CD-I jokes. One thing is to randomly add "I CAN'T WAIT TO BOMB SOME DODONGOES" here and there, but if I hear another "ONLY LINK CAN FUCK GANON"..... >=(
- The word "randomness". Especially when used in a YTP title.
- People telling me I'm random.
- People shouting ILIKEPIE. Although, I don't mind shouting "PUDDING. THERE ARE LIZARDS IN MY PANTS".
- Most AMVs (I can't bash all of them. I've seen some real good ones)
- A DICKIE
- My old poops. Now that I think of it, that dumb "MIGHTY PETE" joke was awful.
- Sometimes, being one of the few female poopers here.
- Being at home for too long
- Staying still
- Fangirls who go out of their way to ACTUALLY PROVE why their favorite pairing would work and use some of the STUPIDEST AND MOST OBSCURE reasons like "He shook her hand! Any longer and they would have been holding hands! Give it a few minutes, they'll look longfully into each other's eyes and they'll know that they are right for them, THEY'LL KNOW", then call anyone closed-minded for not liking a pairing they support when they themselves critisize someone else's taste. THE FUCK?!
- Fanboys who are too fucking lazy to type "u suck wtf" and copy and paste a middle finger or some truck with down sydrome instead.
- Grafitti like "Angel wuz >" and "i luv FFFFF".
- Weekends at work.
- People getting pissed off over 4chan, saying how it's ONLY about laz0rs, cats, and bullshit, which isn't even true.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Super Mario World
- Kingdom Hearts
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Final Destination 2
- Suicide Circle
- The Soup
- Ginga Densetsu Weed
- Home Movies
- Mike Patton
- Ear Rape
- Extreme Slow-Mo
- Stutter Loop
- Stutter Loop plus
- Word Trim
- You Cut
- Mysterious Zoom
In Real Life
- PISSED OFF A BUNCH OF MIKE PATTON FANS THAT THINK HE'LL MURDER ME FOR MAKING A LOOP OF HIM SAYING "RECORD" IN A VIDEO ENTITLED "WHY I HATE MIKE PATTON"!
TAKE THAT MELVANAINCHAINS! I DIDN'T PUT IN ANY EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!
- Likes rare diseases a bit too much