Jump to navigation Jump to search
First poops seen
Some This is Sparta! remix video, which lead to What is Spagetti? and Luigi's Subliminal Message
First poop made
- The Trap Door
- Final Liberation
- Pulp Fiction
- etc etc etc etc etc ad infinitum
- Strobe (Eye Rape)
- G Major
- Pitch shift
- Stutter Loop
- Sentence mixing
- Very little
Is often ignored by many poopers but called the defination of poop by Furnessly.
- Is Great
- Is British
- Is a Turd
- Disli- sorry, doesn't use AOSTH (despite being British)
- Plays WoW, but thankfully not 24-7
- Featured on Saturday 9th Feburary 2008.
- Helped kick-start the Engrish Babelfad with the help of azsxdc3756 and the Babelfish thread on the forum.
- We get the discovery or this Oji! was statistically his most popular video during January 2008.
- The CD-iClone series, which backfired spectacularly causing a surge in views, faves, fanbois, and two slots in Pimpsahoy's Top 10 Moments Of June 2008. GreatBritishTurd has yet to make the rest of the CD-i Zelda/Mario cutscenes in retarded 3D fashion for fear of fanservice and that Ganon is a bitch to make in iClone...
- Attempted to use Blender in a poop. Whether it will catch on or not nobody knows. It is open source after all... (Link to 'Y=TP³')
- First poop random in French
In Real Life
- Chris Cunningham, noteably Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy
- Salvidor Dali
- Exquisite Corpse
- Symphonic extreme fantasy/sci-fi power metal. Otherwise known as a bad taste in music...
- 80s british cartoons
- Honey Roast Kittens go well with Beef Jerky.
- True Warhammer 40k fanbois go crazy when they see the Khorne icon in the imperal temple at 00:17 in this cutscene from Final Liberation.
- The Triforce transports the submission of reports.