Iggy is evil much like his brother Lemmy, though unlike Lemmy, Iggy is a capitalist, which sometimes causes them to be at odds. Iggy is also more intelligent then Lemmy.
As a 4 year old kid, Iggy already knew how to read, and had started reading old copies of Scientific American. By the time he reached the age of 7, he already had a college-level reading comprehension, and was already teaching himself and his twin, Lemmy, trigonometry, while also studying and experimenting with chemistry.
In 1983, disturbed by his son's intellect, Bowser had Iggy committed to a mental institution, which he faked his way out of a year later. Also during the '80s, fascinated by the stock market and its mathematical implications, Iggy bought stocks with his allowance, which ended up making him great returns (due to his comprehension of mathematics, trends, and probability), which would later pay for his college (as "King Dad" was unwilling to support intellectual gain).
By 1993, he decided to leave home and go to Cambridge University, where he studied Organic Chemistry for 10 years, earning a doctorate, and later landing him a job at Monsanto Corporation (after fighting the Mario brothers one time in 2003, as he hadn't a job yet, and was offered good money).
In between 2009 and 2012, he took several breaks from his job to fight the Mario brothers for his father. In addition, in 2014, he participated, for the first time, in the Mario Grand Prix. But in the full time, he still genetically engineers plants for Monsanto.
- Lemmy Koopa
- King Koopa
- Computers and Machines
- Various branches of the scientific field (especially in Biology), and the mathematical field.
- The fact that he didn't get his own Koopa Hotel (which collapsed in construction)
- Communism (much to Lemmy's dismay)
- The fact that he was in Mario is Missing
- Roy Koopa
- Hitler and The Nazi Party (much to Ludwig and Larry's dismay)
- Gays, such as Gay Luigi
- Magic Drugs
Knows how not to be seen. This skill was acquired from John Cena.
Iggy, and his brother were seriously injured when Wizardheimer fucked-up a hex spell and exploded. Wizardheimer was killed. Iggy and Lemmy are in critical condition, but are stabilizing.
- Thinks that he has found the Cave of Uctions.
- He dyed his hair green for New Super Mario Bros. Wii because he thought that having different coloured hair (visible on the right) was stupid nowadays (even though green hair was around in the '80s (oooooh, irony)), and he thought that green was the best colour for him.
- He also took steroids during his time in his castle.
- Apparently, one game for pre-schoolers called him "Icky Iggy".
- He is currently a biochemist employed by Monsanto Corporation.
- He and Lemmy were both born at Woodstock, a fact that he resents.
- In the early '80s, in his bedroom, he created maltitol, an artificial sweetener with laxative properties, selling it to the Roquette corporation.
- Became conservative in 1980, after hearing Ronald Reagan on the campaign trail. He would later become a capitalist after becoming interested in the stock market of the 1980s.
- By "hopping to It" in conjunction with Hip "hitting it", catastrophic damage is known to take place in whatever area they are occupying at the time. The resulting damage usually prompts Kooky to brag in the moment about his intelligence.
- He is the only koopaling not to have his own hotel in Hotel Mario.