Imageny is a YouTube Poop maker, 'nuff said.
In late-2009, before I even had a YouTube account, I discovered YouTube Poop. I saw a lot of them. The first YTP I remember seeing was when someone took that one scene from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy episode "Crushed" where Mandy was all nervous, sweaty and jittery after falling in love, recorded it in Hypercam 2, added WMM 2.x Fade to Black effects and replaced the whole audio with the 1994 Castle Rock Entertainment logo audio. In 2012, I started making YTPs back on my KeeganSalisbury account, when my dad bought a legal copy of Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition 5.0. I started with a YTP that sucked real bad. This was also when I did not know how to do Audio Distortion the correct way. The YTP had PPG '98 and Hotel Mario used as sources and there was NOT MUCH EDITING. I then started making MORE AND MORE YTPS! I kept improving! I also learned to do Audio Distortion correctly! But then my account got terminated by Viacom, FOX, and someone who turned me in for being underage at the time. My enemy at the school I went to at the time said that he did that, and I thought that he wasn't lying, but now I'm pretty sure he was joking and trying to get a rise out of me. Then a few hours after I came home and saw the account got terminated, I started YTPMaker5000, which only lasted a day. After that day, it got terminated, so that's when I officially created YTPMaker1000 and YTPMaker1000ALT. And so that's when I catched up on YTP more than other things. I made plenty of YTPs.
And when I got 2 subscribers, I made this little special, with the source of Bookaboo. You can view it over on InformationGoob's YouTube channel. He's the guy that archived most of the videos that came from my KeeganSalisbury YouTube channel and all the videos from my YTPMaker1000 YouTube channel.
Some other amateur YTPers in the community with a fast-paced style as well, like plasticfishtank, wodienfor (then known as AygoMedia), Sarevol, NationOfOranges, and a couple more started to like me. I was really cool back then UNTIL EARLY-JULY 2013...
Shortly after I accidentally leaked my Google account's password in screen share during a Skype group call, someone in the joke YTPMV community (most likely Marlon, then known as DerpyEnzyme) hacked me. He changed the password, deleted all my videos and changed my icon and channel art to furry porn. Then, everyone unsubbed that account, and then after about 10 minutes, Marlon closed the account. Shortly after, I moved to YTPMaker1000ALT. I reuploaded some of my videos that came from YTPMaker1000ALT and also re-uploaded one video from Blue5h4d0w. About 2 and a half weeks later, I got hacked. AGAIN. By the same person. He guessed my YouTube pass. Then, after he got it right and logged in, he did the same thing again, but this time, after deleting all my videos, he made a video of himself claiming he was the new me. But, he kept it up for everyone to see this time. The video is still up as we speak. Then, I created my (was alternative but was closed around early-2015 for some reason) account, AnnoyingOrangeFan8. Then, at somewhere around 6:00 A.M. central time, while i was making a Michael Rosen YTP, I minimized Windows Movie Maker Vista (Yes, this was planned to be the only YTP from me ever made entirely on WMM Vista.) and then tried to make sure nothing changed, but then, I WAS HACKED AGAIN BY THE SAME PERSON! He did all the stuff that he did to my old accounts again. Then, I immediately told my dad about it. They went to account battle. My dad changed it, Marlon changed it again, and so on, so on but then DAD WON! He applied more security to my account!
Then, about a week later, my dad created me a new account, and is the current one I have, named TheYTPMaker1000. I then later got a free trial of Vegas Pro 12. I made a bunch of YTPs with it until it expired and then i moved back to using Movie Studio Platinum 12.0. Plenty of good YTPs were made. I got into several YTP tennis rounds and used GoAnimate videos as a source for a little while. And a few others, too. But then, when my computer officially upgraded to Windows 8.1, i got the Vegas Pro 12 free trial again and made whatever i could make with the free trial. Then, it expired and then moved once again onto Movie Studio Platinum 12.0 February?-April 2014, later Movie Studio Platinum 13.0 April 2014-present. Then, later, I got my (then-)free trial of Vegas Pro 13. On July 5th, 2014, I cracked Vegas successfully for the first time, and since then I've stuck with Vegas Pro, upgrading it each time a new version came out.
Oh, yeah, and about the inactivity in late-2014/early-2015, my dad decided to kick me off of almost all social media back then since I've been getting in too many fights online. Then, my mom found out about my old Twitter account and then yelled at me for that and as a result that account got deactivated manually. She even took away my privacy rights and on that day, I also got kicked out of my room for the rest of the day. Then, I came across a kid-friendly site that has a filter, YouTubeForChildren.com. Then, after I requested Mom if I can browse normal YouTube, and she supposed. Then, in 2015, I returned to the YTP community (with my videos being uploaded by my dad to my channel), and so that was when I made my low-key well-known YTP saga, The Good, The Bad, & The Mandy (Part 1 & Part 2). Part 1 has gotten released on my account on the first day of my comeback. 2 weeks later, Part 2 got released on my account after 2 weeks spent in development hell and also after my comeback. On my 11th birthday, I was allowed back access to the account and began doing actual Audio Distortion again instead of doing it Trudermark-styled.
Then, on September 15, 2017, I turned 13, and my parents let me get back the rest of my social media. (Besides YouTube and Discord, already allowed on those) Twitter, Facebook, etc,
Eventually, my style began getting more trippier as I've discovered more and more OFX/VST plugins.
First Poop Made
Equals Three Weird Things (YTPMaker1000)
Buttercup and marios sociopathic thoughts turn into dreams (KeeganSalisbury)
A YT Editor YTP (TheYtpmaker1000/Keegan the YTP Maker/Keegs/SourWashingMachine/Imageny and that account is still alive BTW)
My style can range from medium-paced to extremely fast-paced. I definitely like to make my YTPs trippy.
- Anything that i can think of, as long as certain companies don't block it.
- Audio Distortion
- Paint Job in Photoshop
- Sentence Mixing
- Stutter Loop
- Speeding up/slowing down
- My skill at After Effects
- 3D things (with Wax, G'MIC plugins, BCC plug-ins and/or HitFilm plugins.)
- Stretching and Squashing a video clip
- Bad Quality
- Color Curves
- Vegas Pro 16.0 (main editor)
- Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 (rarely, only for PluginPac and Panopticum LensPro)
- Adobe After Effects CC 2019
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2019
- Resolume Arena 5
- Windows Movie Maker 2.6/LIVE
- Wax 2.0e
- NewBlue TotalFX 5.0
- Pixelan (rarely due to watermark)
- Boris Sapphire 2019
- Red Giant Universe 2.2/3.0
- Magic Bullet Looks (rarely)
- HitFilm Ignite Pro OFX 4.0
- BCC 12
- AAV ColorLab
- REVision Effects (rarely)
- G'MIC OFX
- PluginPac (rarely)
- Panopticum LensPro 3.5 (rarely)
- GenArts Monsters GT v7 (rarely due to watermark)
- GenArts Sapphire Edge 2.03 (rarely due to watermark)
- BCC 12
- Red Giant Universe 3.0
- Boris Sapphire 2019
- Trapcode Suite (not installed yet but I plan on using it)
- Newton 3
Windows Movie Maker
- All extra effects for WMM 2.6 from TheFXArchive.org through archive.org
- mda VST
- dBlue Glitch
- Sonic Charge VSTs
- Bitsonic LP VSTs
- MAGIX eFX VSTs
- Glitchmachines Fracture
- Glitchmachines Hysteresis
- DyVision Audio Tape Emulator
- ToneBoosters VST
- Orange Vocoder
- IL Vocodex
- MeldaProduction VSTs
- The plugins from VstPlugins.zip
- Nubman41's VST plugins collection
- iZotope Vinyl
- Movie Studio Platinum (i think Vegas Pro is more better nowadays)
- MS Paint (terrible paint jobs are done in it so that's why i stopped using it)
- Any old version of Vegas that supports the WAX plugins (I prefer to use the standalone program these days)
Made about 35 subs in 2 months on my old account (YTPMaker1000).
Receiving 100 subs on my current account in 3 months
Receiving 500 subs on his current account
Receiving OVER 1K SUBSCRIBERS ON MY CURRENT ACCOUNT! (December 2014)
Receiving 2K SUBSCRIBERS! (March 2017)
Receiving 3K SUBSCRIBERS! (April 2018???)
Recieving 4K SUBSCRIBERS! (Around May 2019)
- A lot more
- Another Brick In The Wall
- verity larsen
I got plenty of likes, but there's too much to list. well, here is a really really short version.
- Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
- Sushi Pack
- Bunny Maloney (the French show, not the African-American musician)
- Space Jam
- Battle for Dream Island
- Inanimate Insanity II
- All of my IRL friends
- A LOT of my internet friends
- House pets
- Soft beverages
- Junk food of most types
- Glitchy artwork
- Trippy artwork
- Modern day technology
- Domino setups
- Marble races
- Closing logos
- Misleading "children" videos
- Cartoon police groups
- The "Good User/Bad User/Non-sider war"
- Immature jokes and outdated memes
- Weird deviantART fetishes
- Insane/rabid parts of fandoms and fanbases
- Unironic Spadinner/unprofessional horrible Paint Jobs
- When editing software crashes
- YouTube channel
- Alternate YouTube channel
- Other generic YouTube channel
- Twitter account
- Discord tag: Imageny#1864
- He once owned an Apple iPad which broke around July 2017.
- He only uses Windows and Android.
- He's really into dominoes and domino rallies.
- He has a LOT of friends, both in real life and online.
- He has an actual girlfriend IRL, but she's 2 years older and 2 school grades higher than him.
- He eats a LOT, whether it'd be junk food or a healthy salad. He's not all that picky.
- He is good at YTPMV. The visuals at least. But the audio is alright.
- He has high functioning autism, ADHD and OCD.
- He's in a special education program at a public school geared towards gen-ed students
- He plays in Special Olympics Basketball games with his school.