Jump to navigation Jump to search
First poop seen
YouTube Poop: AVGN SAVES THE WORLD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SoY71jLpEE
First poop made
- Clone High
- Sagwa The Chinese Siamese Cat
- I.M. Meen
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Looney Tunes Cartoons
- Arashi no Yoru ni (One Stormy Night)
- Aladin (Dingo Pictures)
- The song "Silent Film" by Dog Fashion Disco. Yes, that's the name of the song used by the neck-moving guy, so please stop asking.
- Batman (Most noticeably the Simon the Pieman episode and the animated commercials for places, such as Zellers.)
- Pitch Shifting
- Ear Rape (Including that one video where people thought that he didn't use ear rape at all. But you have to turn the volume up really high if you want to have ear rape.)
- Stuttering/Frame Swapping
- Chroma keying and masking on random objects.
Sony Vegas 5.0
- Early CD-I poops got negative response.
- His running joke of "Don't forget your umbrella" has been criticized by some.
- He got some hate for his constant winning of KevinTAckerman's Top Ten.
- Getting a Best Buy Gift Card for a remix contest.
- Mr. Tennek
- Zero Wing
- Many Others
- Imaperson is the main subject when it comes to clone accusations. Imaperson clone this. Imaperson clone that. Little do they know that only 10% of the victims are actually intending to copy him off, and that Imaperson himself is SICK and TIRED of how people are using his name to accuse in the YouTube poop community.
- Imaperson is back after 10 months of inactivity, yes he did get on his account to like and favorited other videos, but he didn't make poops until recently on December 30 2011.
- During the time when he was inactivate and all of his video were private, people bitched and moaned on his comment box, telling him to unprivate his videos, whereas others chose to reupload his videos.