I discovered Youtube Poop in late 2008, after viewing several WalrusGuy Cd-i Poops. Trying my hand at the craft, my early work included some simple perversions of Pokemon and Chowder in Windows Movie Maker XP. While simplistic in retrospect, I enjoyed the process and later set to work on what would be my first publicly published Poop, "Michael Phelps Dies For Our Sins" (later retitled "Michael Jackson Dies For Our Sins, to exploit the death of the pop singer for personal gain, of course).
Today I am unable to recall just exactly how he came to know of the YouChewPoop Forums. I joined on the 20th of October 2008 to post "Michael Phelps" for review. Initially intending not to stay with the community as an active member, I was impressed by the closeness and humor of the community, and slowly became a regular poster.
Though I continued to create Poops from a variety of sources, my focus quickly shifted from the creation of videos to simple participation in the YouChew community. "Caillou Edits Wikipedia" became my most popular video after being uploaded on March 2nd, 2009. This was my first video created with Sony Vegas (Pro 9), and initiated somewhat of a comeback. However, the death of my first laptop at the hands of a nasty virus later brought me back to Windows Movie Maker Vista. In retrospect, this was my strongest era of Poop creation, leading to some of my personal favorites including "iMake a Porno", "Daniel Craig Breaks Le Chifre's Rope", and "The Joker Takes A Dump".
Eventually receiving a new laptop of my own, I returned to the use of Vegas Pro 9, and had another small resurgence, leading to a few decent works such as "Daniel Craig in 'Nice Hotel'" and "Robotnik Grapples With His Sexuality". But I've lost the will for it, to be honest. Most of my videos are now limited to brief, surreal vignettes and other such nonsense. I do hope to return to the craft in due time, but currently lack the motivation.
Over the years, my presence on YouChew led to me forming lasting friendships with many great people. Following the retirement of MrDrunkenFox, NS2 and TheHappyFungus from the forum staff, I became a Moderator on August 4th, 2010 at the invitation of Dopply and the rest of the staff, alongside SirSigma. Being trusted with such authority on a forum I truly cherish is no small honor for me. The best is yet to come.
First poop seen
Unknown WalrusGuy Cd-i Poop.
First poop made
Pretty bad, but could have been far worse, I suppose.
- Various James Bond films, particularly the most recent two, Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace.
- Sentence mixing, a method he has been described as "amazing" at (Okay, by one person, but whatever).
- Style varies depending on who's Poops I've watched recently. If I've been watching Billion's videos, they'll play out like those, for example.
- James Bond
- Game of Thrones (xXTHR0NEYXx)
- Moderator on the YouChewPoop Forums
- "Caillou Edits Wikipedia" has, at the time of this writing, 70,000 views.
Cool people who make cool posts:
- Doppl- you know what, the entire Mod staff
- All my Toonami Night homies
- God & Jesus
Fuck it, you all know who you are.
- Having joined on October 20th, 2008, he is the first moderator not to have been a member of YouChew's original "Vanilla" forums. But I'm not a newfag shut up
- Daniel Craig