Sup fam, I'm itanimule. My poops are all different, some being fast paced, others not, some with structured jokes, some not.
I first started by making a channel WAY back in early July of 2015. I know, I've been pooping for a long time, lol. The way I found YTP was from a PeanutButterGamer episode, one of the Zelda CDI videos, where he talked about how the CDI cutscenes were used a while ago to make YTPs. I got interested, because I thought the little example clip he made was great, so i searched it on YT. I clicked on the first result, which was the NonCredibles by EmperorLemon. I watched it, and thought it was the best thing I had ever saw. I watched Youtube Poops for a few more months until I used Final Cut Pro on my dad's computer to make this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esQJSTN59oo&feature=youtu.be
I know. Not the best. But I kept pooping (and not uploading) poops till around the time I made my channel. I never thought to upload my poops just on the hard drive of my dads computer, though. Maybe I'll make a compilation of all my unupped poops someday. Anyways, after I created my channel, I loved uploading and getting even minimal support from my subscribers. Thanks guys. <3
My channel really started to gain subscribers around the end of September last year. From there it kept on growing and growing. When I got to 100 subscribers, the same thing happened. I made a video promising to give my videos more time to be made in exchange for better videos. From there, not much has happened. I feel that the channel growth boost thing will happen again sometime soon though.
First poop seen
First poop made
Generally more fast paced than not, with lots of earrape, stutter, and crazy shit. Also, I'm not half bad at making humorous tech texts.
- I don't really have any favorite sources, but I've made a few SammyClassicSonicFan ones without copying myself.
- Sentence mixing (sometimes)
- Effect stutter
Vegas Pro 14
- Clever edits
- YTP in general
- VIDYA GAMES (TF2, CSGO, Undertale, Clash Royale, Hearthstone, etc.)
- Skrillex/brostep (cuz dubstep sounds weird when i say it :P)
- Vinesauce as a source
- Not being able to play Overwatch cause I have a MAC
no idea what to put here... :P My poops have been received fine, i guess
- Sometimes (since my editor is shit) at the end of videos, a blank black screen is shown, and at the very end is a short video clip of the source.
- 200+ subscribers
- Friends with a few coopers
- 47k+ views
In Real Life
In a timeline:
- Bee Thompson
- Almighty Pancakes
- Master Sword
Uploaded major poops in a timeline:
- Jerry Drinks Dangerous Syrup by the Bottle
- Woody Thinks you Spell Toy "ToT"
- Your Mother Competes in Bot Fighting
- 65 Straight Seconds of Earrape
- Bill Nye's Extre-Miniature Machine
- Daddy Klump Needs His ReЯ
- Caillou Crossdresses as Lamp
- Twilight Sparkle's Eyebrows are Nuclear Launch Codes
- Percy Inglis is Made of Plastic and Loud Noises
- Toriel Gets Unfortunate Luckiness from a Hyrulian Froggit
- Sammyclassicsonicfan Kills Chester Cheeta and Pink Panther
- Homer's Femur Disagrees with his Illegal Nerf Gun
- Dipper Tests his Brain for an Anamorphic Disease
- Spingebill Creates a 200 Sub Special
- Unidentified private collab entry
- Tennis R2 w/ Master Sword and asillery1
Uploaded less significant poops in a timeline:
- a filler of sorts
- Milly Bays Sells a Lamp-Combusting Device
- ytp for Alex!
- ew 183 i think
- Vine Poop: Sammyclassicsonicfan Covers the Moon with Greek Yogurt
- Mini YTP: Turn Down Your Volume
- Nothing is interesting about me