Keir is a YTP'er from Australia who has been making YTP's since 2013.
Keir first discovered YTP in early 2011 at the age of 14. One day, while he was watching episodes of Sonic X, he saw a Sonic X YTP made by Deepercutt in his recommended videos. After clicking the video, he was soon intrigued by the random, nonsensical humour which followed and soon began to look for more. Not long after, he found CD-I YTP's, which continued to amaze him. He was now an amateur fan. He continued to watch YTP's throughout the remainder of the year, becoming interested and investing time into YTP'ers such as cs188, Deepercutt, TimoteiLSD, QuibbyJibby, Craaazycat13, Redking920, Knownasthejosh and 64Marjo64.
On the 6th of April 2012, he finally decided to create a YT channel. He initially had no interest in uploading videos or making YTP's, but merely wanted to like and comment on videos and subscribe to his favourite channels. Many of his subscriptions were YTP'ers at this point. He continued to heavily invest his free time into watching YTP's, even watching them with his best friend at school during classes, one of his favourite memories during highschool.
It wasn't until May of 2013, at the age of 16, that he decided to start editing videos. After downloading a copy of WMM, he decided to edit a clip of an overweight woman falling of a swing. (Due to the fact that he didn't know how to download videos of YT properly, and that was the only video on his laptop at the time.) After editing the video, he uploaded it to YT, which became his first YTP. Despite the poor quality of the video, he gained his first subscriber only a couple of hours after uploading that video, which was very suprising to him.
Throughout the rest of 2013 and 2014, his uploads were infrequent due to his final years in highschool, and his very casual interest towards YTP making. It was at around this time he started to upload music videos and random skits involving himself, in a bid for attention. He also started dabbling in other video editors, such as Wondershare and VideoPad Video Editor.
In early 2015, after graduating highschool a few months prior, he decided to peruse his interest in YTP making as a full time hobby, and purchased a copy of Sony Vegas Pro 13. He also deleted all of his re-uploaded music videos, and most of his random skit videos, in order to "wipe the slate" and start over again. Throughout the course of 2015 and 2016, he entered around 25 to 30 YTP collabs, trying to make a name for himself in the community. He soon began to make many friends in the community, and had gained around 350 subscribers by the end of 2016.
In early 2017, he made a video addressing the fact that he would be in temporary hiatus due to the fact that he would be overseas for the next couple of months. Despite being overseas and not uploading a whole lot for the last 6 months, his subscriber rate continued to grow, hitting 400 subs in February. He slowly worked on a YTP during his time abroad, but was unable to finish and upload it due to a lack of interest. Upon returning to Australia in March 2017, he soon began to upload videos again although less frequently.
On June the 12th, he was featured as a guest in Jimmy Davis and aGuyThatLovesPooping's 3rd episode of Poopcast. The conversation was recorded a few days prior, in which the trio discussed a number of different topics and issues relating to YTP and real life events. Later that year, one of his YTP's was featured in Schaffrillas Productions Youtube Poop Rewind 2017 parody video. Both of these occurrences gave his channel a decent amount of exposure, enabling him to hit 700 subscribers in December of that year.
In January 2018, He was featured in Jimmy Davis's "My Favourite YTP's of 2017" video, with his video being ranked 37th. It was around this time where he started to upload more frequently, participating in several collaborations throughout the first half of the year.
First poop seen
YouTube Poop: SHUT UP!!!! By Deepercutt.
First poop made
Youtube Poop: Fat Girl Goes into Orbit
Keir has a somewhat unorthodox style, mainly getting inspiration from poopers such as TimoteiLSD, Orpheusftw, cs188, TheRumChum, Madanonomous and Jimmy Davis. His videos generally contain fast paced stutter looping, masking, basic sentence mixing, trippy effects and earrape.
- Hotel Mario
- The Mythbusters
- Other YTP'ers.
- Stutter Loops
- Buzz loops
- Sentence Mixing
- Pitch Shifting
Sony Vegas Pro 13 and MS Paint.
- Obscure sources.
- Billy Mays.
- Youtube friends.
- Youtube fans.
- Good YTP's.
- Good YTP'ers.
- People who steal content and don't credit the original creator.
- People who don't appreciate their fans/take them for granted.
- People who are Fuckwits.
- Bad YTP'S.
- People who are negative for no apparent reason.
- People who leave the YTP community by deleting their channel and all of their videos.
- Cringe reaction videos.
- People who milk a popular source dry just to get more attention.
Keir has received a positive reception towards his videos in general.
His videos are too short in general. Some of them are also of poor quality, mainly the ones made between the years of 2013-2015. Probably shitposts more often than he should.
- Has 800+ subscribers as of the 5th of August 2018.
- Has 250,000+ combined video views as of the 5th of August 2018.
- Has a number of notable YTP'ers subscribed to him, including Jallerbo, Pie Pivotmontier-O, Goop Videos, Jimmy Davis, PlamzJoker, Paperking99, NKPower, NationofOranges696 and TheWackyWeevil.
- Has become a semi-known in the YTP community.
- Was a guest on Jimmy Davis and aGuyThatLovesPooping's 3rd episode of Poopcast.
- Was in Schaffrillas Productions "Youtube Poop Rewind 2017 : Enough is Enough" video.
- His YTP was featured in Jimmy Davis' "My 50 favourite YTP's of 2017" video.
- Palette Blockhead
- Dimitri Petrov
- Mr 1%
- Jimmy Davis
- Smack Tard
In Real Life
Keir doesn't know any of his YTP friends in real life unfortunately. He does wish to change this in the future however.
- Jimmy Davis
- Smack Tard
- SwagPikachu 693
Lotsa' people. (Add yourself if you feel the need to do so).
- He is 22 years old, having been born in 1996.
- He has done numerous face reveals before.
- He is a proud Aussie.
- He once gained over 5,000 views in a single day. This was due to a YT glitch which was happening at the time.
- He once lost 8,000 views in a single day due to YT glitch giving him false view gains.
- He thinks cs188 is a YTP god.
- He still used dial-up internet up until 2010.
- He considers himself to be slightly overrated.
- He really fuckin' hates most of his older YTP's.
- Shoenice once subscribed to him.