King D Supersepiroth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- That black guy from that machinima show made by some kid where he dressed up in the american flag and rode on a jeep (he believes that he is both himself and his character)
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
- In the summer of 2009, he received free internet on his Nintendo Wii. After discovering this fact, he went to buy some points to get Super Mario Bros. 3 and The Internet Channel. He then went to ESPN360.com to attempt to watch that day's Lakers' game before learning that he didn't have enough flash to use the site which then forced him to go to YouTube where he watched Chuggaconroy's LP of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. After spending an hour watching random videos, he came across a YouTube Poop called "Billy Mays - The Big City Toilet," which then became his favorite poop (and it still is to this very day). It wasn't until his interwebz hiatus in spring 2010 that he started making poops. His first poop, "MacGuiver Style," was made when he used his computer's webcam to record footage from the vhs tapes he had of "Reno 911!" recorded from the KCAL 9 syndication and used Windows Movie Maker to edit. Again it wasn't until his final hiatus in late 2010 where he changed accounts on YouTube that his poops got better; he had changed his format.
First poop seen
Billy Mays - The Big City Toilet 
First poop made
YouTube Poop: John Cena & Billy Mays Make Nexus Burgers While Teens Get Schooled By A Kid (as he claims)
YouTube Poop: MacGuiver Style (actual first)
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- Alex Smith
- Kobe Bryant
- Sailor Moon
- Art of Fighting
- World Heroes (especially Janne D'Arc)
- Postal 2
- Duke Nukem
- Rick Astley's music
- Phil Collins
- Richard Sherman
- Cheetos Puffs (Not the Crunchy Ones)
- Anti-Wrestling Fans
- Small Name (or dick) Big Egos
- Canada (but is cool with some canadians)
- CGR Undertow
- Caramelldansen Error creating thumbnail: File missing
- Colin Kaepernick a.k.a. #SWAGFAG
- Steven Spielberg
- James Cameron
- All Apple inc. Products
- Joss Whedon
- Parents Television Council
- Stigmas for being a sports fan
- Shy Guy
- Actual dickwolves
- Craig Ferguson
- Matthew McConaughey
- Self-hating black (or mixed) people
- People who hurt children
- Bill Maher
- Cracked.com (It's as shitty as TV Tropes)
- The Something Awful forums
- Anarchy Stocking
- Something Awful
- Anderson Cooper
- Johnny Depp
- Justin Bieber (with a passion that burns like 1,000,000 suns)
- Cory Ledesma
- Bryan Williams (of THQ)
- Anime (re-)dubs that give characters "the wrong voice types"
- Los Angeles Kings
- David Stern
- Bud Selig
- "We Are Young" by FUN.
- Denver Broncos Fans for liking Peyton Manning and "What Does the Fox Say" by Ylvis
- "What Does the Fox Say" by Ylvis
- Peyton Manning "you stupid fucking asshole"
- Undertale and its fandom
- World Wrestling Entertainment
- World Championship Wrestling
- Super Bowl Shuffle (used before Julia Meyer started reporting all videos with "Shuffle" in the name)
- Total Nonstop Action
- Hentai images
- Stutter Loop
- Pitch Shift
- Tech Text
- Word Trim
- Deja Vu
- Subliminal Images
- Sony Vegas Pro 9
Better than average.
Hates his own MacGuiver Style poops
- YouTube Poop: John Cena & Billy Mays Make Nexus Burgers While Teens Get Schooled By A Kid was his first poop to get 1,000 views.
- Was once promoted my cs188 on Facebook (YouTube Poop: Shufflin' II: Bottles of Boost Mobile)
- Placed #10 on SpaghettiBicyle's Youtube Poop Top Ten Semiweekly Moments (Ragtime at the Apollo)
In Real Life
- Nobody has ever gotten the Haruhi joke used in his early poops.
- Often changes running gags.
- Notable for using a Disney intro with clips used in previous poops as an intro.
- He is a fictional pro football quarterback.
- He's a scatman.
- He's a scat man.
- He's an ass man.
- He will not take mess when provoked
- Is known to be quite competitive (it's especially noticeable in his mannerisms).
- Was formerly known for wild conspiracy theories.
- Is prone to panic (based on situation)
- Ring names
- Kingu Masayoshi (1997-2000 2002)
- Masayoshi 2000 (2000-2001)
- Daredevil Darius (2004-2006)
- The King Sepiroth (2007-2010)
- Darius Justice (2010-)
- Signature moves
- Judgement Slam (Fall forward lifting side slam)
- The Justice Elbow 2 (Top-rope diving elbow drop)
- Big Boot
- Finishing moves
- Maverick Magic (Countering Superkick)
- Burning Hammer (Inverted Death Valley driver)
- Powerbomb & DVD Combo
- The Justice Elbow (Running delayed high-impact elbow drop)
- Cobra Clutch
- German Suplex (Used only once)
- Entrance Themes
- "Bow Down" by Westside Connection
- "Murder D" by Tate Norio
- "Holla If You Hear Me" by Jim Johnston
- "The American Wrestling King"
- "The Maverick Playboy"
- "The Chairman"
Championships and accomplishments
- World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment/WWE
- WWE Intercontinental Championship (3 times) (2 as The King Sepiroth) (1 as Darius Justice)
- Hardcore Championship (1 time as Kingu Masayoshi)
- World Tag Team Championship (3 times with K.A.S.)
- WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times with K.A.S.)
- World Heavyweight Championship (2 times as Darius Justice)
- WWE Championship (1 time as Darius Justice)
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time as Kingu Masayoshi)
- NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time as Kingu Masayoshi)
- Golden State Pro Wrestling/GSPW
- GSPW Championship (2 times as Darius Justice)
- GSPW Heavyweight Championship (4 times as Darius Justice)
- GSPW Group/Trios Championship (2 times in Wolfpak)
- GSPW Tag Team Championship (2 times with K.A.S.)
- Extreme Championship Wrestling
- ECW World Television Championship (1 time as Kingu Masayoshi)