King of the Hill
A sitcom from Mike Judge, the creator of Beavis and Butthead. It is about some guy from Texas who spends every day of his life standing on the sidewalk with his friends while sipping beer. However, if you've actually watched the show beyond its introduction, you'd find out that it's much deeper than it looks.
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Hank Hill - The main character. Has a love for God, America, and family. Has a burning passion for propane. Hank is often prone to bouts of rage which ends upon someone getting their sorry ass kicked (usually Bobby's). It is said that at his angriest Hank has more power than Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man" Randy Savage combined.
- Peggy Hill - Hank's bitchy non-sexy wife who's a three-time substitute teacher of the year winner. She thinks that she knows Spanish well, but she's actually an idiot in that market. She's also born in Montana, which explains why she's a boring as fuck character to hang out with, aside from when she screams "KO-YEAH!" and "Vagina!" There is a widespread rumor that she has more balls than Hank, due to the fact that she feels no pain when people kick her down there.
- Bobby Hill - Hank's fat son, who has more radical ideas than his father and often-times gets misled by various strangers without realizing it, many being more liberal which Hank takes offense to, being very conservative.
- Dale Gribble - A pest exterminator and wannabe-mercenary. He believes in almost every conspiracy theory out there, especially that he is constantly being monitored by Robotnik, but he has no evidence for it. Robotnik, however, has been spying on him for the past twenty years, thanks to the help of some of his earliest machines around. Ironically, his wife cheated on him for about 15 years without him having any clue.
- Jeff "Boomhauer" - Tell you what man he be a playboy man youknow in bed man Boom boom boom! and dangold stuff like that man an' he man dangold stutters a lot dangold man an' prob'ly carry lotta venereal crap like that man 'cept fer AIDS man cuz youknow man only CD-i folk getthatstuffmandangold...
- Bill Dauterive - Formerly a star football player in high school, now unfit, divorced, and balding, is easily prone to depression and often clings onto his friends to pull him back up. Aside from Emo Luigi he currently holds the record for most suicide attempts. Today he is a Sergeant in the U.S. Army...as a barber. Yeah...
- "Yep" - Hank Hill
- "Yup" - Dale Gribble
- "Yep" - Bill Dauterive
- "Mmm-Hmm" - Jeff Boomhauer
- "THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" - Bobby Hill
- "(K')HO-YEAH!" - Peggy Hill
- "Mehn-Yaeh" - Bill Dauterive
- It was canceled to pave way for some bad Family Guy spin-off.