See Bowser for more Information
King Koopa is a form of Bowser that resembles a rejected character from Dragon Tales more than his actual form. He has many children, all fathered from an unknown source including two notable sons, Hip and Hop. He appeared as the primary antagonist of all three Super Mario cartoons from 1989-1991 and even hosted his own public domain cartoons block, although it was cancelled after only a week on the air.
In The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! He frequently appeared in various dimensions and historical timelines, often flanked by his Koopa Pack, which acted to varying degrees of usefulness to their Koopa leader. He always made his escape Danger 5 style, by dashing into a Warp Zone at the end of each episode narrowly avoiding certain assassination at the hands of the Mario Bros.
In The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, he had aged into fatherhood of his septuplet Koopalings, and was successfully raising them to be his junior evildoers. Over the course of the series they conquered the entire world at least once, captured the President of the United States, and frequently invaded multiple countries for other purposes. Initially King Koopa tried to pull escaping through Warp Zones again, but this series would mark the first time he would suffer full-fledged defeat.
In Super Mario World, he had become successfully banished from the Mushroom Kingdom but made his home in Dinosaur World, albeit at the considerate lack of much of his familiar technology. Much of the schemes that he and his koopalings underwent during this period had to become resorted to the more petty than usual variety as a result. These included many forms of deception and small time theft.
From 1985 to 1996, King Koopa rented out the Coney Island Disco Palace which was then the Pizza Island Disney Planet, making it one of his fearsome castles. He later left the Coney Island Disco Palace as he could no longer pay the rent. A statue in his honour stands where the now-torn-down Disco Palace once stood.
He is notable as the first villian to appear in Youtube Poop, as he was a prominant character in “Recycled Koopa”, the focal point of I’D SAY HE’S HOT ON OUR TAIL.
In the King's Epic Adventure Timeline, King Koopa is cast as Totally Depraved Evil Insideous Man, the fourth adversary whom King Harkinian attempts to make eat his shit. TDEIM laments the lack of his old, much better castle, inaccessible to him due to being banished from the Mushroom Kingdom years prior. Harkinian strikes up a a deal with him that involves aiding King Koopa in getting his old castle back, something that is met with suspicion from Harkinian's companions. Where the series last left off, Harkinian, TDEIM and the rest of the cast were headed in the direction of the Mushroom Kingdom, intent on taking the old Castle Koopa back once again. This remains currently the only instance of Harkinian collaborating with an adversary he will eventually have to defeat somehow.
King Koopa is known to have an obscure obsession with his key also known as This Key. Unfortunately it was eaten by Yoshi in the form of Yoshkins (who later gave this key to Conker) causing him to spiral into a deep depression. It turns out that the key was then used to free the Princess from King Koopa's chamber.
- RACCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON KOOPA
- Blue Koopa
- Greenback Koopa
- Count Koopula
- Koopa Claus
- Robo Koopa 2.0
- "That dino twerp is eating me out of house and home!"
- "What's the one thing most likely to rot people's minds, and reduce their brains to mashed potatoes? ...I remember now! Television!"
- "Pesky Plumbers!"
- "When will those awful offspring of mine learn to pick up their...pipes?"
- "Remember; Oogtar spelled backwards...is RATGOO! Ha heh heh!"
- "All this bashing and crashing really works up an appetite!"
- "Knock it off, knuckleheads! I'm not having a temper tantrum, I'm doing exercises!"
- "He who koops and runs away, lives to KOOP another day."
- "Fuck You!"
- "My magic football players'll be so happy when they see all the wonderful presents I stole for them!"
- "Wrong, prehistoric punk!"
- "Stop! You're not supposed to go off till Christmas-- (bomb explodes) ...morning."
- "I got bad idea!"
- "At last I'm king! King of alllll the ocean! The waves obey my every whim!"
- "So... Mario thinks he's king of Cumalot, EHH?"
- "Permit me to introduce ya to... RACCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON KOOPA!"
- "I know where you live! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- "YOU?! What are you doing in my bag of toys, cave creep?!"
- "This is easier than the princess and just as fun.
- "QUIET. I'M THE KING HERE."
- "The President's budget should hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry this lady!"
- His Koopa Kids.
- The 1970s (The Coney Island Disco Palace was his failed attempt to bring them back).
- Everybody (Except Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool, Toad, Yoshi, Oogtar, and Milli Vanilli.)
- New Super Mario Brothers Wii (For bringing back his actual kids for the first time for over 6 years.)
- Porn (Especially Yoshi porn for some strange reason.)
- Mashed Potatoes
- Making sure you shut your crap.
- The Princess
- Milli Vanilli
- When His Stupid Minions fail him.
- When he gets pwned as a result of their failure.
- Ludwig "Kooky" Von Koopa
- Lemmy "Hip" Koopa
- Roy "Bully" Koopa
- Iggy" Hop" Koopa
- Wendy "Kootie Pie" O. Koopa
Morton "Big Mouth" Koopa, Jr.(Disowned)
- Larry "Cheatsy" Koopa
Bowser Jr.(Deceased; child of Bowser)
- He is not good at naming restaurants.
- His restaurant "Scoopa Koopa's Fast Food" was shut down by Dr. Mario the Health Inspector.
- He invented the Rock TV, which gave us Vanilla Ice Age and professional wrestling.
- He thinks that sex only happens in the real world.
- He has HPV and/or HIV according to Dr. Mario.
- He thinks that penis is an excellent trait for life.
- Also, he could've taken over the Penis Kingdom years ago if it wasn't for the Super Mario Bros.
- Dennis Hopper (R.I.P.), one of his voice actors, also appeared in Rebel Without a Cause.
- Some may say that in the cartoon show he is a better character than Mario, who they turned into a bit of a jerk.
- The best way to piss him off is by ruining his throne room.
On July 23, 2007 King Koopa was rushed to Dome City General Hospital after having a stroke and a heart attack at the same time from eating too many mashed potatoes. He died three days later. As a result of his untimely death, all his children were to be given to Bowser-yes, that includes Morton Koopa Jr.-because he didn't trust anyone else but Bowser with them.