- Mario: Looks kind of peaceful!
- Luigi: Looks are deceiving when Koopas are involved!
Koopa Troopa and his family (who for the most part, are also called Koopa Troopa) are minions of King Koopa/Bowser in the Super Mario Bros. series, though they also do various other jobs. This particular Koopa was born in Settle, North Yorkshire, England, UK, on August 24, 1967.
- King Koopa/Bowser
- Taking your money.
- Cricket (Though he doesn't play on a team.)
- The Mario Bros.
- Princess Toadstool
- Dry Bones (reminds him too much of death.)
- Turtle soup
- Being abused by Wendy O.
- Being flipped on his back.
- Being kicked by Mario between two walls (he cannot get out of his shell).
- Being kicked overall.
- When Koopa Troopas die, they become Dry Bones.
- Was one of 8 characters to appear in the original Super Mario Kart. It would be another decade until he would appear in another Mario Kart game, making his triumphant return in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! with his partner, Paratroopa (only to be replaced for Mario Kart DS with Dry Bones, only to later re-appear in Mario Kart Wii alongside him, only to then be by himself in Mario Kart 7).
- Cannot be killed by jumping on.
- Some of them run banks that just take your money, or will give you all of the money if you land in front of it.
- Cannot swim.
- Owns his own island and various beaches, as well as a cabana (though that is constantly demolished by a big fucking wave).
- When not in the army, they live in the town of Petalburg.
- Luigi really hates Koopas and their wing-ed cousins, Paratroopas, to the point that Unicron's theme song plays whenever they have a staredown.
- They are deadly when they are inside their shell. If the shell bumps into you, then you will die.