Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lickboot is a character from the Tom & Jerry movie that is obsessively greedy, and implies that the rumour that "Daddy" Starling survived is just a rumour.
In Youtube Poop, he is best known for his infamous line involving Money.
- The Pink Floyd song "Money", as well as the Pet Shop Boys song "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)"
- Having rumors just stay rumors.
- Claude Frollo
- His cat that isn't Tom.
- Grabbing Tom & Jerry for his own personal gain.
- His very fat client, Figg.
- Dr. Applecheeks (That one doctor who raped an ice cream cart. Yeah...)
- "We've got to have... MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Fortran loves to imitate him.
- Once made a scene in court over money, which caused King Dedede to lose the trial.
- His best friend is Claude Frollo, who, ironically, doesn't like the evil powers of money.
- Actually, Frollo and Lickboot are voiced by the same voice actor. This role as the lawyer was not a high point in his career.
- Once voiced over a trailer for a cancelled "World of Warcraft" video game made by the same people who did Mutant Rampage: Body Slam and I.M. Meen. When asked why he did it, he said it was "for the moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!"
- He teamed up with Moonman to attempt to blow-up the Houses of Parliament.