Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig "Kooky" Von Koopa (1845-1886, 1899-1945, 1968- ) is very cruel and evil, he was once the Oberstgruppenführer of the Schutzstaffel, only taking orders from Heinrich Himmler, and Adolf Hitler. Before that, he was the insane King of Bavaria, spending more time building castles than ruling his people. He is the eldest of all the Koopa kids.
- Iggy and Larry
- The Master/Aryan Race
- Burger King
- Classical Music, especially his namesake's.
- The environment (especially that of Germany)
- Playing the fun game called "stuff your boobies down the drain."
- Being Called Kooky
- Being mistaken for a scientist.
- All music recorded after 1945.
- Bowser Jr., Roy, and Lemmy
- The Deutsche Demokratische Republik
- Capitalism (to Iggy's dismay)
- Getting shot in the balls.
In his first life, Ludwig von Koopa was born in present-day Munich in Nymphenburg Castle in 1845, and became King of Bavaria in 1864. As King, he was found to be insane, often spending time building fairy-tale castles instead of ruling Bavaria. He was deposed in 1886, and died that year.
In his second life, Ludwig was born in Berlin in the year 1899. As a child, he was deeply interested in music, listening to a lot of his namesake's music on his cylinder phonograph. In 1925, inspired by the Beer Hall Putsch in Munich and the book Mein Kampf, he decided to join the National Social German Worker's Party, and later the Schutzstaffel, where he rose up in the ranks to the rank of Oberstgruppenführer.
By 1945, Ludwig was the second-in-command (Oberstgruppenführer) of the Schutzstaffel, but after both Hitler and Himmler committed suicide, Ludwig assumed control. After the war, he was captured, charged with war crimes, and was executed.
In 1988, he and his siblings first fought Mario and Luigi, and were beaten. In 1989, he fought the Mario Bros. again, and was again defeated. In 1992, he and his siblings used machines to take over Jewellery Land, again failing, though this time he was shot in the balls by Mario with a Super Scope on Yoshi's back. In 1993, he finished construction on his own castle hotel, Ludwig's Thump Castle Hotel, which was taken over by his father, and then destroyed by Fat Mario and Gay Luigi. In 2009, he again fought Mario and Luigi, and failed again.
Nowadays, he serves a re-animated Hitler in a second attempt to conquer die vorld for Deutschland (Which is failing miserably, so far, as the only place they have control over is Stuttgart), while also running his Thump Castle Hotel.
- Planting a bomb that killed over 9000 Jews and an Asian in April of 2009.
- Killing Jewish girls while in bed.
- Robbing Wal-Mart.
- Telling all black people to leave said Wal-Mart over the intercom.
- Serving a re-animated version of Hitler.
- Escaping from jail.
- Aiding King Dedede in the theft of the 600 pizzas from Mona Pizza.
- Setting fire to Hebrew towns.
- Stealing lots of records, compact discs, and cassettes that he hates, then burning them (both literally and figuratively).
- Stealing tax rebate money.
- Bombing the entire Mushroom Kingdom
- Having an ear-shattering laugh.
- Plus various war crimes accumulated during World War II.
During the war, Ludwig tried to keep the SS going after Hitler, Himmler, and Joseph Goebbels killed themselves, but was arrested by the Allies. He was hung in 1945. 23 years later, in 1968, he was reincarnated as one of King Koopa's 8 children.
- He is addicted to French fries.
- In fact, he thinks that he could change history if he had a little bit of French fries involved.
- Owner of the haunted Thump Castle Hotel. He has had complaints from customers over the vanishing doors.
- His Castle Hotel is often confused with Hyrule Castle.
- He invented the Kooky Cookie in Paper Mario.
- Aided Inuyasha in defeating Ronald McDonald.
- Won the 4th Youchew Hungary Games, by convincing Crow T. Robot to commit suicide, rather than kill him.
- He got a cool sounding voice for New Super Mario Bros. Wii.