Luigi, the neglected brother of Mario, comes in several main forms, as well as countless other lesser-known forms. All of his main (and many of the other) forms are materializations of his psyche. Because Luigi has so many forms, it is extremely difficult to track him down, and though he means well, he cannot control the evil he holds within. Contrary to the laws of physics and the time-space continuum, his forms also tend to meet each other at certain times. He is a major sufferer of DID (dissociative identity disorder).
- His other forms, especially the forms that he considers evil.
- the Koopalings
- Koopa Troopa (Hates them so much, in fact, that when he has a stare-off with one, Ivan Drago's theme or Unicron's theme plays.)
- Dry Bones, Boo, and most Dead People
- ScrewAttack for claiming him as a weak.
- He, along with Mario, Donkey Kong, and Donkey Kong Jr. appeared in the stands in the arcade's versions of Punch Out!! and Super Punch Out!! That technically means that he appeared in the Punch Out!! series.
- Sadly, despite Luigi's best efforts, his evil sides which he has been trying to hide for all these years are finally beginning to come loose and transfer Luigi to the dark side permanently.
- He also owns a haunted mansion. Like Princess Peach with her castle, Luigi turns his mansion in to very random things sometimes.
- He once left for Charles Barkley, not for Magic Johnson.
- Can win Mario Party minigames by doing absolutely nothing.
- Once got the shit beat out of him by Mario and Bowser, who were both trying to win Peach over already, after Luigi butted in.
Luigi is a unique character, as through a series of events, many duplicate versions of Luigi (Referred to as 'forms') have been created.
During the events of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Luigi teleported back to Brooklyn but goofed up to form Mario Luigi and another time caused it to reappear. Mario thought the wisest decision was for Luigi to get his own game.
After Luigi's first solo-game, Mario is Missing, Luigi got a bad reputation from the Brooklyn community. He was called a wall-eyed, and developed his first proper personality, Wall-Eyed Luigi. On one occasion, Mario and Luigi went to save the Princess, and Mario called Luigi gay on the way there. Luigi started to explore his homosexual thoughts, and Gay Luigi was born.
After spending long months without a partner, Luigi decided it would be best to room with his brother, in order to save up his rent money for a new chisel. However, while reading up on the topic of homosexuality at his house, he was interrupted by Mario's annoying (yet hot) record. Upon burning said record, part of his soul was said to have been torched as well, causing Debrotherized Luigi to reveal himself from the deep dark shadows of Luigi's heart.
In an attempt to cool down Luigi's temper, Mario prompted that they head on over to Dinosaur World for a vacation. While there, Luigi created Stone Luigi and Egg Luigi to enhance his abilities and hopefully, match up to his brother. But after more terrible game reviews and overshadowing, Luigi created his final form, Mama Luigi! This seemed like a funny name at the time, but Mama Luigi was about to exact his revenge.
Despite having many different main forms, Luigi is pretty much dressed the same way in all but the Egg form and Anime Luigi form. Skin tone and hair color may vary throughout. Voice may vary as well.
Known Forms of Luigi
- Regular Luigi - A form that denies being related to the other forms.
- Mama Luigi - A form of Luigi that is said to be a Satanic creation brought to life by raw hatred and children's tears.
- Stone Luigi - A form of Luigi in which he gains extreme throwing and debating skills.
- Gay Luigi - Fat Mario's butt buddy on the journey to defeat the mighty toasters and save the Princess from Bowser.
- Wall-Eyed Luigi - The weakest of the main Luigi forms, Retard Luigi's only special attribute is that he is easily confused by balls.
- Debrotherized Luigi - One must perform the dreaded Hot Plunger Storm Dance to magically transform Luigi into this form.
- God Luigi - Activated when Gay Luigi is really pissed off, or when Gay Luigi touches a Smash Ball.
- Game Luigi - Not Luigi.
- Emo Luigi - The Luigi that always seems depressed.
- Egg Luigi - Luigi, with the misfortune of being turned into an egg by Wizardheimer.
- [Weegee - A very powerful but silent form. Also a dead meme, like Dog Flipping A Pancake.
- Anime Luigi - A very greedy and messed up Luigi.
- Fat Luigi - An incredibly fat Luigi that could kill up to 20 people unexpectedly by falling on them.
- Mr. L - An evil form of Luigi that likes crushing people with his robot, Brobot. He was created by Count Bleck's assistant, Nastasia.
- 3 Eyed Blue Luigi - Yep.
- Mario Luigi - Formed when Luigi wears Mario's clothes/steals his voice.
- Waluigi - Not really Luigi, just some stupid rival who gets even less of a spotlight then Luigi, though.
- Real Luigi - The real live-action Luigi living in Brooklyn with Real Mario until his death.
- Luigi Mario - The fake live-action Luigi living in Brooklyn with Mario Mario, the fake version of Real Mario.
- Pete the Plumber
- Baby Luigi - The paradoxical baby form of Luigi was was previously just Luigi as a baby, before it came to the future and became a separate form, appearing alongside the adult Luigi.
- Banana-Head Luigi
- Luggy - Mayro's brother. He has his own kart racing game where Joshy is competing. He also loves making death stares and ridin' dirty.