MUGEN...is a video game. However, it's not just some normal video game, but it's been considered by many to be one of the greatest games ever. It's technically a game engine, and it's highly customizable. Seriously, you could put in just about anybody in this game. It's a fighting game that allows you to have any character imaginable fight here, such as Homer Simpson from The Simpsons, Peter Griffin from Family Guy, Leela from Futurama, Fat Albert, Popeye the Sailor Man, Fred Flintstone from The Flintstones, Chuck Norris, and more. Almost any fight match that you can think of, from Ronald McDonald from McDonalds Vs. Colonel Sanders from KFC, Mario Vs. Homer Simpson, Link Vs. Peter Griffin, and M. Bison Vs. Naruto Uzumaki, to Terry Bogard Vs. Guile, Kyo Kusanagi Vs. Geese Howard, Iori Yagami Vs. Cloud Strife, and Luigi Vs. Ken Masters is probable here. The bad side to it is that you have to do all the work yourself, but the good side is that when you get your stuff ready, you'll not only have lots of fun, but you'll also have a few laughs during a match or two.
- Somewhat easy to find and download stuff for
- Can be fun at times
- The community
- Most of the characters are either anime characters, generic "evil" versions of already-existing characters or recolours.
- Kong, Kong, Kong, Kong, KONG!!
YouTube Poop characters that are playable in Mugen
- Fat Mario
- Gay Luigi
- King Harkinian
- Internet Explorer
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Ed, Edd and Eddy
- Mr. Krabs
- MOAR Krabs
- Dr. Robotnik
- Just about every Sonic Character known to man, including O.C.s.
- Wreck It Ralph
- Fix-it Felix Jr.
- The Princess
- Just about every Touhou Character
People Who Play MUGEN
- NinjaCoachZ (Well, he used to.)
- Pikawil (who even got suspended because of his MUGEN videos)
People Who Hate MUGEN
- People with no taste for awesome games!
- ...Or for people who don't have strong enough graphic cards and are afraid of their computer freezing up on them while playing.