McDonalds is a fast-food resturant, as widespread across Earth as Star
fucksbucks, founded in 1953, by the McDonald brothers. They have delicious Chicken Nuggets and burgers, and the resturant is notorious for making people fat. Robotnik, Yoshi, and Uncle Phil are some of the most common customers there; Froggo being the MOST common. King Koopa works there, only earning very low-wages, and now works over 9000 hours a day. Some crazy asshole burnt one down while Some guy nobody likes was eating there, killing it in the process.
- King Harkinian
- The Food Loving King
- Fat Mario
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- Billy Mays (R.I.P.)
- The Tourettes Guy (R.I.P.)
- Uncle Phil
- Violent J of The Insane Clown Posse (Mostly eats their double cheeseburgers.)
- Ronald McDonald (Duh!)
Mascots/Characters That Appear in Their Advertisements
- Ronald McDonald
- Birdy the Early Bird
- The Hamburglar
- Mayor McCheese
- Officer Big Mac
- Mac Tonight (Not to be confused with Moon Man; Mac Tonight's racist clone)
- Sundae (Ronald McDonald's dog, only appears in The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald)
- Various random kids
- Speedee (McDonald's first mascot, before Ronald)
- Actually entered the Soviet Union, in 1990.
- Attempted to sell pizza in 1990.
- Infamously created a disastrous advertising campaign for the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. In said campaign, free Big Macs were given for each gold medal received by the U.S. Olympic team, based on a scratch card. However, more Big Macs were given away than expected, due to the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact boycotting the 1984 Olympics, costing the company loads of money.