Mega Man Legends
A 3D adventure game based off of the Mega Man series, known as Rockman DASH in Japan. Set in the future, diggers MegaMan Volnutt and Roll Caskett end up on a mysterious island and find themselves fighting the Bonne family of Air Pirates. The original game was released in 1997 for Playstation, later ported to Nintendo 64. A prequel called The Misadventures of Tron Bonne later came out in 1999. The last game in the series, Mega Man Legends 2 came out in 2000.
- Video game series
- Developed by Capcom
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
Mainly used by IAMTRONBONNE.
First Used in a Poop by
Sometimes Used By
- You should know this by now.
- Capcom,due to cancelling Mega Man Legends 3.
- The second game in the series ended on a cliffhanger, and fans have constantly demanded that they make a new one. While Capcom has yet to do this, Keiji Inafune (who designed Mega Man) has said that Legends is his favourite Mega Man series and wouldn't mind making a sequel.
- Characters from the game have gone on to appear in Capcom Vs. games (Rock/Mega Man Volnutt in Namco X Capcom and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, Roll Caskett in Namco X Capcom, and Tron Bonne in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Namco X Capcom) (the exception was SNK vs. Capcom, where the Mega Man series was represented by Zero from the Mega Man Zero series).
- The N64 version of the game was called Mega Man 64.
- The third game on the 3DS has been cancelled, and we fanboys must work our asses off to get it running again!!!!
Main Source for Poopers