Metal Gear Solid
- HUH!? WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!?
The famous action stealth series created by Hideo Kojima where YOU are Solid Snake and others. Players are tasked with a variety of challenges, including blowing up giant robots, surviving in jungles, and trying to avoid drowning.
Country of Origin
- Metal Gear 1987-present
- Metal Gear Solid 1998-present
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Solid Snake
- Otacon (Dr. Hal Emmerich)
- Revolver Ocelot
- Colonel Roy Campbell (I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space--with the tuning fork!--does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!)
- Liquid Snake
- Solidus Snake
- Raiden (WE'VE MANAGED TO AVOID DROWNING)
- Big Mama (EVA)
- Colonel Volgin
- The Boss
- The End
- Mei Ling
- Psycho Mantis (I SEE YOU ENJOY PLAYING CASTLEVANIA)
- Big Boss / Naked Snake (aka Jack Bauer)
- Cardboard Box
First Used In A Poop By
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
- People who haven't played the game and think it's too popular
- Even though Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots was the last Metal Gear Solid game involving Solid Snake, there are still more games for this franchise such as Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, and Metal Gear Arcade.
- As you may know, Solid Snake was in Brawl, with cameos by Otacon, Colonel Roy Campbell, Mei Ling, Slippy Toad and Naked Snake (which is only a name, mind you).
Main Source For Poopers
- Hmmm. Just a box.