Milli Vanilli were a musical group composed of two main members, Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus. They were extremely popular in the late '80s and early '90s, with big hits like "Blame it on the Rain" and "Girl You Know it's True." However, their fame was ended when it was revealed that it was not the singers' actual voices on the record. This ended much of their career. (To be fair, the music was pretty much shit.)
They are most famous in the Youtube Poop community for guest starring in an episode of Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3. Believe it or not, they actually voice acted as themselves. This episode, co-penned by Phil Harnage, embarrassed DiC so much that they replaced the actual Milli Vanilli songs with generic-sounding music. Even their ending song dedicated to Princess Toadstool was cut to shit.
- Everyone hates them, except Princess Toadstool and Wendy O. Koopa.
- Wendy once captured Milli Vanilli, and then turned them into accountants because they refused to
have sex withsing to her.
- But then the Mario Brothers ended up changing them back.
- King Koopa has no idea how to say their names correctly.
- One of their songs was parodied by "Weird Al" Yankovic. His variation involved plumbing. Coincidence? You decide!
- Sadly, Rob died in 1998 from a supposed drug overdose.