Older sister of well-known pooper, toadomos.
She first debuted with her bro, toadomos on March 30, 2007 with the poop "SONIC ACTIONS WILL AHH HEHE Part 1 V2". Why V2 (version 2)? Miss and toad felt Version 1 it was...a little off.
First poop seen
First poop made
First Solo poop made
First YTPMV made
Very, very random. Hence the username.
- Sonic 06 Cutscenes
- Super Mario World Cartoon (SMW)
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (AoStH)
- Short Circuit (1986 movie)
- Usavich (funny bunny 3D Japanese cartoon)
- Lots of other crap
- Ear Rape
- Visual Warping (Brain Rape)
- Stutter Loop
- CD-i overuse
- Too much unpooped material in a poop
- Too much sentence-mixing
She has been received quite well among fellow poopers.
- Hated by Pimpsahoy (well not as much anymore).
- Her round 8 in the tennis against MAZZ0Murder and Furnessly was disliked by Gamebop and MycroProcessor, 2 members of the tennis café staff.
- Started the Mario Teaches Typing 2 Floating Mario Head poop fad
- Has pissed off Pimpsahoy several times
- Is recognized as one of the most prominent female poopers
- Said to be a master of repetition in poops by UncleChuckTH
- Played in the first Poop Tennis League and substituted for players in the second League
- Also played in the very first poop tennis match against Conrad Slater
- Met along side everyone down at the first Youchewpoop meeting down at the Florida Supercon started by Deepercutt
In Real Life
- toadomos - younger brother
- Maestro Snail
A lot of poopers.
- Her real name is Sasha. She hates that name with a passion. Call her that and she will kill you.
(WHO TOUCHED MY GUN!)
- She would like to meet other poopers in real life someday.
- Likes to draw and has a cartoon self.
- Loves Yoshi a lot (though who doesn't?).
- Lives in Florida of the USA.
- She is hispanic. Peruvian to be exact.
- Having served since 2007, though with a few brief breaks, she had the longest tenure out of any YouChew moderating staff member, at about 11 years.
- Along with Whelt, she was one of two members of YouChew's moderating staff at the time of its closure to have first joined the staff before 2015.