Originally just a YouTuber and ex-Mario 64 machinimist, I discovered the power of Sony Vegas and have since been creating YouTube Poops.
Before discovering YouTube Poop, I actually took an interest in making Super Mario 64 machinima. I tried making one, but since I had nothing but Hypercam and Windows Movie Maker to work with, it came out to be terrible. Over time I lost interest in Mario 64 machinima and started watching other videos. I don't remember when I first came across YouTube Poop exactly, but I fell in love with it when I saw my first poop. After watching many, I decided to make some myself. Obtaining Sony Vegas, I got to work.
The Original Trilogy
My first slew of YouTube Poops consisted of three Ed, Edd n Eddy poops (titles can be seen below). It was from these three poops that I derived what and what not to do when making a YouTube Poop. For instance, my first poop was almost 7 minutes long and the pace was a bit on the slower side. My second poop was better, but it still felt a little slow. My third poop...it seemed like I had borrowed a bunch of memes from my previous videos and stuck them in as fillers, them being Weegee, Pingas, and Awesomeface. Personally I think it's okay to use a meme or two if they're used right, but using them in multiple videos in a row (or worse, more than once in the same video) is a bad move. Overall lesson I learned: Avoid dead memes, keep a good tempo, and put variety into the jokes.
First poop seen
First poop made
The Ed's Crazy Weekend
On October 2nd, 2015 MoBros posted a video announcing his retirement from YouTube Poop. However, in December 19th, 2017, MoBrosStudios uploaded a new video announcing that he would be officially returning to YouTube Poop, and that a new one is currently in progress.
- Ed, Edd n' Eddy
- Everybody Hates Chris
- Phineas and Ferb
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Team Fortress 2
- Or anything that I can find good jokes for.
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9
- MS Paint (Only for quick jobs that don't require advanced software, mainly adding a green screen to a still image)
- Flash CS4 Professional (For creating small animations)
- aTube Catcher (Recommended in his YTP tutorial)
- Really bad Paint Jobs.
- When a YouTube Poop takes way too long going from one gag to the next, i.e. a Mario Head poop that has him fly for you for over a minute.
- Overly long Speed Changes.
- Ear Rape.
- Poops that are nothing but Speed Changes and Ear Rape.
- 10 minute poops that have very few and/or very overused gags.
- Windows Movie Maker rainbow effect.
His 22-minute-long Flash Poop "Skellington's Revenge" is widely considered to be one of the greatest YouTube Poops of all time.
- Okay, my third poop, Love Sucks Balls, was a result of rushing a poop to completion. Though I've been told it's not that bad, I feel it could've been much better.
- There are people who dislike his SpongeBob Top 10 Worst Episodes countdowns simply because he is ranting on a "kids' show".
In Real Life
I drew inspiration from YouTube Poopers such as:
Every poop I've made thus far in chronological order:
- Youtube Poop: The Ed's Crazy Weekend
- Youtube Poop: Ed Commits Vehicular Manslaughter
- Youtube Poop: Love Sucks Balls
- YouTube Poop: Chris Hates Everybody
- YouTube Poop: Frollo Opens a Catholic School
- YouTube Poop: Doofenshmirtz Eats a Kitten
- YouTube Poop: Eustace Loses a Political Debate
- YouTube Poop: Squidward Gets possessed by a Bad Lemon
- YouTube Poop: Candace Opens an Interdimensional Portal
- YouTube Poop: Meet the Mario Head
- YouTube Poop: Skellington's Revenge
- YTP: Courage's Dark Descent into His Own Inferno
- My name on this site is MOBS808.
- I like to use a variety of jokes in my poops that mix different poopisms.
- I love Metallica's music.