Also known as Moto200Alt.
Known for sentence-mixed YTPMVs and light flash poops. Active between 2007-2011, then made a few videos in 2015.
Like most poopers beginning their careers in the end of 2007, Moto200 didn't see the world besides CD-i.
He first started by creating a Sparta remix, then a flash poop with Mama Luigi and CD-i. Soon afterwards, inspired by Conrad Slater's war on AIDS, he went to create poops based on more original material.
His two milestone poops were: "Take King Out" and "The King Downloads Sony Vegas". Thus began his adventure with sentence-mixed YTPMVs and light flash poops, revolving mostly around The King and Link's shenanigans.
After a more experimental period in 2011, he disappeared to pursue higher education. He remained somewhat active on an alt account, Moto2h (created after a large DMCA takedown scare), where he uploaded a successful remix helping him begin a video editing career (an example how YTP can give you enough transferable skills to find a job!)
In March 2015, he uploaded "Roman Overheats His Famicom" after more than three years of inactivity.
First poop seen
First poop made
This video was reuploaded from Moto200's original account.
- Cd-i (especially King Harkinian)
- Everything else
Currently Vegas Pro 13 for video and audio, occasionally the PaulStretch audio tool. Previously: WMM, After FX, Audacity, Melodyne, FL Studio.
- Inspiring a large amount of new Sentence-Mixed YTPMVs, with characters being sentence-mixed to match the lyrics of popular songs.
- 10th place in the Perfect Poop collab (views), but when Conrad mysteriously vanished nobody cared anymore.
- 5k+ subs, used to be one of the most subscribed poopers from Poland.
- Currently creates a series of silly music video edits as a job. This can be attributed to his previous interest in YouTube Poop.