Klasky Csupo's biggest unironic fan.
I made my first YouTube account, GangstaSkoodge, on June 5, 2006. 6 months later, I discovered the poops of dvariano, SuperYoshi, RetroJape, tetsuo9999, 1upclock, etc. I was very interested in these videos, and favorited as much as I could find. However, it never occured to me to make my own. 2 years passed, and I made a new account to distance myself from my old Invader Zim-inspired name. At the time, I was drawing and creating my own cartoon characters. One that popped out was some kind of snake character called Mike Owub (his last name being a phonetic anagram of boa). Unable to come up with any clever title, I shortened the name and titled my new account Mowub. 3 years later, in February 2011, SpamNapkin suggested that I join YouChew, and that I could find video editing software there. So I joined, downloaded Final Cut Pro, and made some very primitive pieces out of stuff like Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Ant and the Aardvark, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and Mystery Science Theater 3000. It wasn't until that summer that I discovered the art of stutters, repetition, and pitch shifting, previously thinking them to be bad poopisms. With Cortes as an inspiration, I went crazy with it. Somewhere, along the way, I discovered a strange and incredibly rare cartoon from the makers of Real Monsters called Santo Bugito. After having some initial doubts, I tried pooping the only episode that was available, mainly because I wanted to be different and poop stuff that nobody else had touched. In December, Simon Belmont Painting, as a Christmas gift, sent me DVD rips of all 13 episodes, which I later uploaded to my alt. Since then, I've improved in some ways and have changed my style a bit.
These days I spend more time on YouTube and Tumblr than on YouChew itself.
First poop seen
First poop made
- Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Cow and Chicken
- Eek! The Cat
- Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Regular Show
- Rocko's Modern Life
- Out of context clip mixing
- Pitch shifting arpeggios
- Recurring Clips
- Layer composition filters
- Basic 3D
- Proc Amp filters and visual distortion
- Simplistic YTPMV sections
- Tracker (synthesized noise triggered by source audio)
- Non-memetic audio replacement
- Audio degradation, sample rate reduction, ring modulation, etc.
Final Cut Pro 4
- Unironic spadinner
- Rocket Power
Poops tend to get anywhere from 4 to 17 likes and a decent amount of views. Surprisingly, the only person who seems to complain about flaws or bad edits in these videos is Mowub himself.
- Preserving the Power Rangers poops of 1upclock and tetsuo9999.
- Saving 18 of wikiwow's best Robotnik poops.
In Real Life
- VidTens443 (Mostly for his old YTPs that utilize stuttering and pitch-shifting.)
- Was not only the first person to make a poop of Santo Bugito, but also the first to make fanart of it.
- Main Account
- Alt Account (Contains older, shabbier poops as well as the complete series of Santo Bugito)